Remembering

Chapter 14
It was morning Maya just had woke up. She looked around and suddenly Josh aka Joshua came through her mind. "He looks so familiar. Where do I know him from?" She said to herself. Maya knew for sure that she has seen Josh somewhere. Could it be possible that he was from the other world like her? No it couldn't be. He had a family here. If he wasn't from her world then where could have Maya seen him from?

Maya looked down at her wrist. She noticed Lucas name was gone again. She didn't understand what this meant. Could this mean she doesn't have a soulmate? Suddenly she heard a knock. "Wake up sunshine" she heard him say. "Come in." Maya said she smiled really big once she saw Josh come in. For some reason she liked him a lot and it wasn't because he was attractive. But he had a big heart too. "I made you breakfast." He smiled back at Maya. "Look, I have to go school so I'll be back in a few hours." Josh was about to walk away but Maya stood up and grabbed his wrist. "Wait before you leave.. Can I see your wrists..?" Maya felt weird asking this but could it be possible that these people aren't very different from her world. "What.." He looked confused but showed her both his wrists. Maya noticed how he had no tattoos in his wrist.

"Where's your tattoo..?" Maya spoke before thinking. Obviously this world would be somewhat different then hers. "I don't have one.. Never had one. My parents wouldn't even allow that. They would kill me." he laughed. Maya looked down feeling embarrassed for asking. "Well I guess I better go. See you later beautiful." He went downstairs and left.

As soon as he left Maya grabbed a pen and she felt the need to write a name in her wrist. She wrote Joshua in pen on her wrist. Slowly she smiled to herself. Once she wrote Joshua in her wrist she started remembering what she forgot. She remembered Brandon. Her memories got restored. She never dated Lucas. Lucas lied to her by not saying anything. Brandon wasn't crazy like she thought. All these memories Maya was remembering gave her a headache. She was feeling dizzy. Maya felt the need to get out of the house. Slowly she went downstairs but everything was blurry. Before she knew it she fell down the stairs and fainted.

Meanwhile with Maya 2 things were going great for her. The Doctors told her that Maya's life was hers now. Maya 2 decided to walk to Riley and smiled. "Hey best friend." She wasn't going to lie she hated Riley. But if this was going to have this life she wasn't going to ruin it completely. "Best friend..?" Riley hadn't talked to Maya since the accident. She felt happy and suddenly she hugged Maya 2. "I thought you would never forgive me." Riley said. Maya 2 hugged back she smirked. "How could I not? You're my best friend." She said once the hug was over. "I just have to deal with the fact that you might be soulmate's with my soulmate!" She said with sarcasm. Riley looked down. Riley never wanted to hurt Maya's feelings. If anything Riley wished she didn't have the name Brandon on her wrist.

Maya 2 smiled at Riley. "Look, that's in the past. I don't give a care for my wrists and soulmates." Riley was surprised by what she just heard. "Are you serious?"
"Yeah you have to break the rules once in a while Riles. I just don't think Brandon nor Lucas can be my soulmate. Nor do I care. I'm going to date whoever I want" Maya 2 smiled.
"But you realize they both won't give up on you.." Riley said with a frown she knew Lucas liked Maya and so did Brandon but she wasn't going give up on neither them.
"Who cares? I don't like neither of them you can have both of them. I mean you always like my sloppy seconds anyway." Riley couldn't believe what had just come out of Maya's mouth. "What.." She said. "Oops.." Maya 2 said as she walked away. She was going to destroy Riley even if it was the last thing she did.

-
30+ Comments for Chapter 15?
Questions:
1. Where do you think Maya has seen Joshua from?
2. Why do you think Maya 2 wants to ruin Riley?