Forgotten

Chapter 7
6 months have passed Maya still in the hospital. The doctors say that Maya is in a coma and they don't know if she will or not wake up. Lucas and Brandon aka Rebel have been visiting Maya everyday for the past 6 months. Lucas felt really bad for hating Maya a bit when he saw her kiss Rebel but he didn't care anymore because he wanted her to wake up. After Maya's accident Riley and Lucas thought it'd be best to break it off they were obviously not each other's soulmate and if they were they would find their way back. Lucas was in the room sitting down near Maya while Rebel was standing up looking at Maya in the hospital room. Suddenly Maya takes a big breath and opens her eyes. She looks around and notice a strange person. "Why am I at a hospital? Lucas.." She looked at Lucas and then at Rebel. Lucas smiled. "It's going to be okay Maya." "Who's that..?" Maya pointed at Rebel. "I'm sorry but do I know you..?" Maya didn't recognize Rebel. "It's me.. Rebel your boyfriend.." He said. "My boyfriend..?! I'm sorry you must've gotten confused. Lucas is my boyfriend not you." Maya smiled at Lucas putting her hand on his face. "Right.." Lucas said looking down. Sure, he hated to lie and mostly to Maya but maybe her losing her memory and thinking her and him are dating is for the best. "You gotta be kidding me man." Rebel was pacing the floor. "Can you give me some alone time with Maya?" He said. Lucas agreed and left the room. "You sure you don't remember me..?" "No I'm sorry." Maya felt bad for Rebel but she didn't know who he was or anything. Maya looked down to both her wrist and noticed she had no tattoos on either wrist. Something was wrong with her.. She just didn't know what.. "Rebel.." She said. "The names Brandon." He said hoping it'd she'll remember something. "Brandon.. I-"

-
30+ comments for Chapter 8?
Questions:
1. Why do you think both Lucas and Brandon's name aren't in Maya's wrist anymore?
2. Do you think Maya will remember Branda aka Rebel?