Our Meeting

Chapter 29
Maya was walking to her room and she smiled as she looked at Lucas who was sitting in her bed. Lucas smiled back at her. "How was school today?" Maya looked around. "About that..." She said. "What now?" He said. "I need you to be my boyfriend" Maya bit her lip. Lucas eyes widen. "W-what?" Maya laughed. "Not like that Ranger Rick." Lucas stands up and gets closer to Maya. "If you want me to be your boyfriend calling me Ranger Rick doesn't help your case. So why do you want me to pretend to be your boyfriend?" He asked curious.

"We're friends... and Josh is dating this really mean girl that I hate and I just want to prove to him I'm over him.. SO WERE GOING ON A DOUBLE DATE!" Maya smiled and went to her closet and looked for clothes to wear. "Have you ever thought of the idea that maybe you aren't over him..?" Lucas said looking down. He walked over to Maya. Maya turned around to face him. "I AM SOOOOO OVER HIM." Maya said. "Yeah and that's why you're still wearing that necklace with his name." He said looking down at her necklace.

Maya thought for a second. Maya smiled and leaned in and kissed Lucas. Lucas was surprised and pulled away. "Why did you kiss me..?" Lucas said. "Why'd you pull away?" Maya frowned. "Am I that bad of a kisser..?" Maya giggled and took off her shirt. "W-why are you taking off your clothes" Lucas looked down at Maya's chest. "Why are you looking at me taking off my clothes?" Maya winked at him and then laughed. "Don't worry I'm just changing." She took off her pants and put on a new pair of pants and a shirt. "So are you in or not?" Maya asked.

"Totally." He smiled. "Well, then let's go..." Maya grabbed his arm and took him to the movies. She saw Josh and Melissa who looked like they already bought their ticket. They both walk up to them and Maya smiles. "Don't worry about the tickets we already bought them." Joshua smiled and handed both Lucas and Maya their own ticket. "Shall we go in?" Joshua said. Melissa and Lucas walk in the movie theater. Maya was following Lucas until Joshua stopped her. He bit his lip. "I didn't think you would actually show up.." "Really why?" She smiled.

"Because I know you still like me.." He whispers in her ear. "What makes you think that..?" She smirks. "Remember the first time we met.." He smiled. "Yeah.. I was on the floor you helped me get up and asked me if I was new here.. and I said 'yeah, I'm Maya.'" Maya smiled thinking about when she first met Joshua. "See, I knew you still liked me.." "Pftt, no." Maya rolled her eyes. "I can see it in your eyes." He smirked. Suddenly he kisses Maya softly.

-
40+ Comments for Chapter 30?
Questions:
1. What do you think will happen next?

2. Do you think Maya will find out about Riley's death?