Blind

Chapter 32
PAST TIME

The school day had just ended. Maya 2 was looking around for Maya but she couldn't find her. Instead she saw Maya saw Lucas. It had been a while since she last saw him. She smiled to herself. "Lucas!" She walked to him and hugged him. "Maya!" He hugged back. He was a bit confused why Maya 2 was hugging him. They both pulled away from the hug.

Lucas looks into Maya 2's eyes and smiled. "Thank you for encouraging me to ask Riley out. I have a good feeling that she's going to be my soulmate." Maya 2 eyes widen. "Really? I don't think she's your soulmate actually. I think you're my soulmate." Maya 2 smiled. She didn't want to hurt Riley's feelings but she needed to make the world better. Lucas looked at her confused. "Maya, you're cute and everything but.. I don't think you're my type, you're name isn't even in my wrist. We're not soulmates." Lucas said. He felt bad for saying what he just said but Maya 2 didn't look like his type or anything sure she was cute but that's it.

"W-what..?" Maya 2 felt like crying. She had never been rejected before. "I like Riley not you.. I can't believe you would try to ruin my chances with her.." Lucas rolled his eyes and walked away. Maya see's Maya 2 and walks up to her. "What's wrong?" She asked. "We need to switch places." Maya 2 said looking up at Maya 2. "You're funny. But that's not going to happen.." Maya starts to walk away but suddenly gets stopped by Maya 2. "Look, you have to go the other world.. Believe me it's only for a while while I fix your mistakes and the other world is actually better than this place believe me." Maya said. Maya rolled her eyes and then agreed.

PRESENT TIME

Maya looked around in the hallways she hadn't seen Joshua all day. Which actually made her feel good. She finally thinks that she's over Joshua. But she's not completely sure. She finally see's Josh walking around the hallways and immediately walks towards him. She looked into his eyes and smiled. She didn't feel as nervous as she used to. This was a good sign for Maya. This meant Maya was slowly getting over Joshua. But she didn't understand why she was getting over him faster.

Joshua looked around and he felt someone's presence but he didn't see anyone around. He shrugged his shoulders and walked away. Maya raised an eyebrow and watched Joshua walk past her. Maya felt like he was ignoring her. She didn't understand why. She quickly followed Joshua and screamed his name. "JOSHUAAAA!"

Joshua suddenly stops. He looks around again and still doesn't see anyone in sight. He half smiles but then frowns. He felt weird. He felt like someone was in sight but he couldn't hear nor see anyone. Other than the students walking past him in the hallways. But he could feel someone's presence. He didn't know who's but it mattered to him for some reason.

-
40+ Comments for Chapter 33?

Questions:
1. Do you think Maya 2 is already affecting the present?

2. Why do you think Joshua can't see Maya?

3. Why do you think Maya's getting over Joshua fast?