Revenge.

Chapter 21
"Maya I thought-" before Joshua could finish his sentence Maya cut him off. "Shut up damn." Maya rolled her eyes. She would have to get use to this world now. She doesn't seem to like it as much now since Josh won't be part of her life in this world. Well, at least that's what she thought. Josh was the reason Maya came back but now that she regretted it. As soon as class was over Josh grabbed Maya's wrist. "Why do you hate me all of the sudden?" He didn't understand why Maya was pissed at him. "Do you mind letting go of me? I don't like being touched." She rolled her eyes.

Josh looked into Maya's eyes and slowly let go of her wrist. Maya walked away from Joshua and slowly got her schedule out. It wasn't hard to get register in this school. Maya had all her classes with Josh. She bit her lip about to go to Chemistry class but she bumped into someone. She looked up. It was Brandon.. How was this possible? "B-Brandon?" Maya hugged him. Brandon hugged back. "Sorry do I know you..?" He asked confused. Maya pulled away from he hug and looked into his eyes. She noticed Josh looking at them. So she smirked and thought 'if he moved on then I can too' she leaned in and kissed Brandon. Brandon was surprised by the kiss but slowly stated kissing her back and put his hands on her waist. They both slowly stop kissing after one minute. Josh couldn't believe what his eyes saw. Did Maya really just do that? he thought. Did she forget about him that soon?

Joshua walked away and went to Chemistry class. "I don't know do you know me?" Maya winked at Brandon and then walked away to Chemistry class. Maya wasn't going to lie she still had feelings for Brandon. But they weren't as near as her feelings for Joshua. Maya went into class and saw Joshua who looked pissed. Maya sat next to him since it was the only empty seat. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend.." Joshua said. Maya looked down and then at Josh. "When were you planning on telling me that all this time you had boyfriend..? Is that why you left me..?" He said he wanted to know the truth about Maya.

Lucas was walking around the hallways and saw Maya 2. Lucas already knew that Maya 2 took Maya's life. Since Riley told him. He felt like he should've known that Maya 2 wasn't really Maya. He hated himself for letting Maya go. But he was going to get her back to her own world no matter what.

-
35+ Comments for Chapter 22?
Questions:
1. Do you want a Christmas chapter?
2. Who do you want Maya to end up with? Brandon? Joshua? Or Lucas?