ℂ𝕙. 𝟙: 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

I could feel the sunlight reflecting on my face. I was sitting on the passenger seat while my mom was driving us to our new home.

My name is Y/N and I'm 18 years old. Ever since my dad's tragic death, I've been living alone with my mom. My mom recently got a new and better job opportunity at a town called Stonethorpe. So we decided to move to there. I was quite sad to leave behind all my friends but I was excited to start a new life as well.

"Wow! This house seems bigger than our last one!", I exclaimed as soon as I came inside the house. I went upstairs to find my room and unpack all my stuff. After I was done unpacking, I came out of the house and started exploring around the town. The town was actually quite big. On one side of the town there were a lot of trees and forests. "It'll be a lot of fun to camp out there", I thought to myself.

After a while I went back home and had dinner with my mom. I went to bed quickly because I had school the next day.

The next morning I woke up and did my usual morning routine. And started heading towards my new school.

Once I reached the school gate I started walking in. Everyone was giving me stares. I thought it was probably because I was new so I didn't think much of it.

Suddenly I bumped into something hard and fell on the ground. I looked up to see it's not something but it's actually someone. And. I. Was. Amazed. He was the most handsome boy I had ever seen. I was mesmerized by his beauty.

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know it's a boring start but I promise the story will get better in the upcoming chapters. The chapters will also get longer.