ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟚: ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I opened my eyes and a yawn left my mouth. The place I woke up at was unfamiliar to me. Where am I?

I was lying on the floor of a dark room. The only source of light was a window. I stood up and walked to the window to look outside. But something held my ankle from moving forward. I looked down at my feet and saw both my ankles were chained to the floor. What? Why am I chained? Who even brought me here?

I took the chain in my hand and pulled on it. But it really was stuck. Moreover, pulling on it only made my ankles hurt.

I guess the sound of the chains grabbed someone's attention and I saw a person enter the room.

I looked at him and I almost had a heart attack. How is this possible? He couldn't be here. He's....he's.....dead......right? But then how is he standing in front of me right now?

"T-T-Taehyung." I stuttered in shock but he thought I was scared.

"Don't be scared, Y/n. I won't hurt you if you just cooperate with me." Taehyung said smirking.

"But how are you......"

"Alive? Shocking, right? Well that's because I'm one of Jungkook's kind." Taehyung said getting closer towards me.

My mind was still blank from the shock so I didn't realize what his words meant.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Taehyung scoffed, "I'm a werewolf, too. If you didn't know, werewolves don't die so easily. Jungkook failed to kill me and now I want revenge for everything he's ever done to me."

"Why am I here? Did you chain me up? Please let me go." I wasn't scared but a little nervous.

Taehyung chuckled and said, "I wouldn't chain you up if I wanted to let you go that easily."

"Then what do you want from me?" I asked showing a little bit of frustration.

"What I want from you? That's an interesting question." Taehyung cupped my face in his hands and leaned in closer.

"First of all, I wanna finish where we left off." Taehyung gave me a quick peck on my lips. I flinched at the contact and tried to push him away. And just like last time he was stronger than me.

"Second of all, I want to hurt Jungkook for taking away what was supposed to mine. I want to hurt him for stealing away the life I was supposed to live." Taehyung started leaning closer to me one more time.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS. WHY DON'T YOU JUST TELL ME?" I screamed my lungs out as I threw another punch at Jimin's face. But he still didn't say anything. His face was swollen by now but his silence just made me want to punch him even more.

I thought he was my friend. I thought he was Y/n's friend. But he decided to backstab us both. Because of him god knows what state Y/n is in right now. He was showing loyalty to the wrong friend.

I wanted to tear him into pieces. I wanted him to suffer. All I saw was red.

But then Y/n's image and her words flashed before my eyes. The reason why she had separated her ways with me. I don't know if I'll be able to get her back, but I can't anymore let her think I'm violent and murderous. So I let go of Jimin and he dropped to the floor.

"She trusted you. She trusted you and that's why she came here to talk to you. She trusted you so much that she believed your words over mine. And look at what you did. Is that what you call being loyal to a friend?" I shouted the words at Jimin. It seemed as if there was a hint of guilt in his eyes but honestly I couldn't care any less.