ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟘: 𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠

"Jungkook." I whispered out before falling into a deep sleep.

My whole body was sore. It felt as if my all my bones had been broken. I opened my eyes and looked around. The bedroom I was in was unfamiliar to me.

Why am I here? Whose bedroom is this? What happened?

And then everything came back. All the memories from last night came back to me. Then I remembered him.

Jungkook.

He saved me.

But where is he?

I sat up and started getting off the bed. I noticed I was still in the dress I wore the previous night. I had a headache but it wasn't painful enough to stop me from standing and walking out of the room.

There was a hallway. The hallway was really long. I could see a lot of doors similar to the one I just came out from. But it was really quiet and empty. I started walking to my right and came across a wide staircase.

I went down the stairs. When I was downstairs I could finally hear some faint noises coming from somewhere in the house. Or should I just call it a mansion.

I started walking towards the direction of the sound.

I found myself walking into a kitchen. The kitchen was huge.

A shirtless guy was standing by the kitchen counter doing something on the stove. Probably cooking something. It smelled like pancakes.

The guy turned around and smiled at me.

"Did you sleep well?"

I hadn't heard what he said. I was too busy checking out his abs.

Damn.

"It was okay. Is this your house?"

Jungkook nodded his head.

"You live alone in a huge mansion like this? Wow. I didnt know you were so rich."

Jungkook laughed at my words. His laugh sounded amazing.

"Yep. I live alone. As a matter of fact, I've been living alone my whole life. It's just that my parents owned this mansion."

"Where is your family now?"

Jungkook had a small frown on his face and he looked down.

"They're dead."

"Oh. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked."

"It's alright. You didn't know." He looked back up at me and smiled.

I smiled back at him and walked closer to him.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" He asked me.

"I do."

"You do?" He was surprised.

"Well, I remember whatever happened until I blacked out."

"The pancakes are done. Let's have breakfast while talking."

He took the pancakes and the toppings to the dining table. We sat down and each took a plate and started eating our pancakes.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said all of a sudden.

"What? Why?" I was surprised .

"I'm sorry for lashing out on you that day. I don't know what came over me. Usually I don't get that irritated when others tease me. I'm sorry I yelled at you. I shouldn't have overreacted."

He had one of hands laid on the table. I put my hand on top his and told him. "It's okay. I forgive you."

Jungkook was a little surprised by my touch. But he didn't want to show that emotion.

He slowly moved his hand away from under mine. I guess he was shy from the skin contact.

"Why were you at the club anyways? When did not you even go?" I asked him.

"I was just driving past so I decided to stop by. You should count yourself lucky."

"Wow. What a coincidence."

He dropped me off back home after we were done eating and talking. I even helped him wash the dishes.

"Thank you for saving me by the way. I can't imagine what would've happened if you weren't there."

"You don't have to thank me, Y/n. If you're ever in trouble or need any help with something, feel free to contact me. It doesn't matter when and where. You can always trust me. I'll always be there for you. That's what friends are for, right?" He gave me a sweet smile.

"Yeah right......." My voice trailed off.

It wasn't that I didn't trust him or anything. It was just that last sentence he told me. I felt heartbroken.

I was unsure of this before. But at that moment I was definitely sure.

I'm definitely sure that I don't want him just as friend or best friend.

I want him to be more than that.

I want US to be more than just that.

Even if he doesn't feel the same about, I'll still try.

I'll try my best.

And that was my promise to myself.