ℂ𝕙. 𝟡: 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕪

I didn't know I had it in me. But I was raging. But at the same time I felt good after shouting at him. I stomped away leaving a stunned Taehyung behind to find the girls and Jimin. Once I told them what happened they were impressed by my reply to Taehyung.

I was having a lot of fun dancing and joking around with my friends. I didn't see Taehyung around anymore though. I tried looking around and spotted him still at the bar drinking.

Jimin noticed me looking at something and followed my gaze.

"I guess he's getting drunk tonight. Don't worry. I'll take him home." Jimin said from beside me.

I just smiled and nodded at him. Honestly I was still a little bit mad so I didn't care about Taehyung at the moment.

It was really late. Jimin was dancing with a girl and then took her to somewhere. I definitely didn't wanna know what he was doing at that moment. Hwasa was busy flirting with some guy in the corner. So it was only me and Wheein left on the dance floor.

I told Wheein that I should probably start heading home because my mom would worry about me.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you off?" Wheein asked.

"Nah I'll be fine. My house is really close so I won't have a problem walking home."

"Alright be careful. Bye."

I waved goodbye and walked out of the club.

When I was right outside the club, I felt someone harshly grab my arm and turn me around.

"You can't just dump me like that." Taehyung's grip on my arm tightened. It was hurting me and I tried to wiggle my arm away from his grip.

"Taehyung, you're drunk." I sternly looked at him.

"At least let me taste you first before you leave me."

I widened my eyes. I was so shocked.

"Taehyung what the fuck? Let me go right now! You're drunk and you're not on your right mind."

He pulled me towards him and his free hand wrapped around my waist. I couldn't bear the close distance between us so I pushed him away with all my strength.

He tried to grab me again but my hand shot up and landed on his cheek.

His head jerked to the side from my slap. He turned back his head towards me with a smirk.

 He turned back his head towards me with a smirk

"So this is how you're gonna play this? Huh?"

Before I could even blink I was pinned against the wall. He used his hands to trap both of my hands on each side of my head.

If I wasn't scared before, I was definitely terrified of him now. His smug expression still didn't wear off from his face.

"You should know not to cross your limit, Y/n. You should be punished." He said licking his lips.

I was shaking in fear. I never thought I would ever be in a situation in like this.

He started roughly kissing my jaw and then my neck. He pressed onto me so hard that it made it hard for to breathe. I wanted to scream for help but my voice was stuck in my throat. My eyes welled up with tears and they started falling down my cheeks. I tried to move but failed miserably. I was helpless. I gave up and closed my eyes praying for him to let me go.

Suddenly I felt the weight of Taehyung from my body being lifted away. Then I heard a thump sound a little far away.

I opened my eyes but my vision was blurry. I tried looking in front of me and saw Taehyung's body on the ground. A mysterious figure was sitting on top his body and punching his face. The mysterious figure's face was covered because of their hoodie so I couldn't see them.

I felt my body tense up. An unknown tingling feeling was everywhere. I whimpered out in pain.

Hearing my whimper the mysterious figure jerked up their head and looked at me. They left Taehyung's body and ran up to me holding me in their arms carefully.

Even though they were a stranger to me there was a comforting feeling in their arms.

I felt safe.

I could slowly feel my consciousness slipping away. But before I could black out my body tensed up again and I heard his voice.

"Everything's going to be alright, Y/n. I'll keep you safe. I promise."

The voice. I had heard it before. But I couldn't remember who it belonged to.

My head hit his chest and I heard a growl vibrating through his chest.

That familiar growl.

The growl that always sends shivers down my spine.

It was an unusual sound but I loved it somehow.

I figured out who my saviour was.

"Jungkook." I whispered out before falling into a deep slumber.