ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟙: 𝕀'𝕞 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔹𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 ℕ𝕠𝕨

I walked inside my house and went straight to my room. I got ready for bed and just as I was about to go under my blanket I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door. I already knew who it was.

I opened the door and saw my mom standing there.

"What?" I said a bit coldly and instantly regretted it after seeing my mom's eyes sadden a bit.

"Can I have a talk with you?" My mom asked hesitantly.

I opened the door more and walked away to sit on my bed. My mom walked towards me slowly and sat down beside me.

"Listen.......I know you're mad at me for what happened. I just couldn't bring myself to explain to you about your dad's murder. You were only 14 then. If I had told you someone killed your father don't you think it would've left a mental scar on you?"

"But I wasn't always 14. I grew up, mom. You could've told me later." I said with an angry tone.

"I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm sorry." My mom looked at me with pleading eyes.

I felt really bad for being so cold and harsh towards her.

"Did they find the killer yet?" I asked softly.

"No. But they're trying to."

"Please let me know as soon as you know something. Don't hide it from me anymore, okay?"

My mom nodded.

I wrapped my arms around her neck. "I'm sorry for being so rude towards you. Let's not ignore each other anymore."

"I'd love that." Mom finally smiled. She gave a small peck on my cheek before getting up and going to her own room.

The next morning when I came out of my house to go to school, I saw Jungkook standing there.

"Jungkook?"

"Hi, baby. I was just waiting for you." He pecked my on my lips.

"Starting from today, every morning I'll walk with you to school and walk you back home." Jungkook spoke.

"You don't have to do it. You'll get tired. Your house is not that close either."

"I'm your boyfriend now, Y/n. You have to let me do these things for you."

I chuckled. "Okay, fine. You can come if you want to."

Jungkook wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we started walking towards our school.

As we reached the school, I noticed the stares again just like yesterday. I felt so popular.

"Kookie, I need to get some stuff from my locker. You can go to your class." I said stopping in front of my locker.

He gave me a small peck on my cheek before walking away.

As I was minding my own business in my locker I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see it was that popular bratty girl. What's her name again.....oh yeah, Jennie. She looked really angry for some reason.

"What do you think you're doing holding hands with MY Jungkook?" She asked me straight forward.

I was baffled.

"Excuse me. Who are you? I don't even know you. I've never even seen you guys together."

"First you decide to trap Taehyung and force him to take you out. Now you're after Jungkook. You dumb witch!"

I tried keep my cool.

"Who gave you permission to call me whatever you want? And they decided to be with me and definitely not you. So just leave me alone and go chase after some other guy."

"You can't talk to me like that, you witch. No one talks to me like that. Do you know who my dad is? Do you have any idea what he can do to you?" She was frustrated.

"I don't get scared of people like those." I rolled my eyes.

Jennie scoffed "You are nothing to Jungkook, you know? He wouldn't value people like you at all."

"Last time I checked she was my girlfriend and I value her more than anyone." I felt a strong arm around my waist. I instantly knew who it was by the voice.

Girlfriend? Oh god, I still wasn't used to him calling me his girlfriend.

After Jungkook said that I felt my heart flutter.

"G-G-Girlfriend!? She's your girlfriend?"

"Yup. Now please move aside because we are trying to get to our class."

Jennie stepped back and let us go. I didn't hear it when Jennie muttered to herself. "We'll see how long that witch can be his girlfriend."