ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟛: 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕌𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝔸 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔻𝕚𝕖𝕤?

The wind was blowing against my hair making it a mess. I felt like if I wasn't holding onto Jungkook I'd probably be flung off.

But I was enjoying it. I was enjoying every moment of it. Yet I felt really strange. I was literally riding on a werewolf. But I wouldn't mind doing it more.

He was running for a while. I'm pretty sure we crossed several miles.

He started decreasing his speed slowly. After a while, he came to a halt. I looked around myself and OH MY GOD.

My jaw dropped looking at the huge mansion in front of me. It literally looked like a place where kings and queens would live at.

Jungkook knelt down so that it was easier for me get down. I got down from his back and my mouth was still hanging open.

"Close that beautiful mouth of yours if you don't want a bug to enter there." Jungkook said after transforming back to his human form.

I quickly closed my mouth and hooked arms with Jungkook.

"Kookie! How rich were your parents?" I said while walking towards the mansion with Jungkook.

"To be exact, my father was the leader of my pack. Being a leader of a pack is pretty much equivalent to being a king." Jungkook was talking like it was nothing.

"So that means technically you're a prince?"

"Kinda. But what usually happens when a king dies?" We were already inside the mansion.

"The prince takes over. WAIT........Are YOU the leader now??" I asked with big eyes.

Jungkook smirked at me.

"Yeah. But I don't do anything related to that position yet because I'm not old enough. My father and my most trusted man currently leads our pack."

I just listened to everything with big eyes.

We decided to have a tour of the whole mansion first. All the rooms were really big and they all had expensive furnitures and decorations.

After visiting all the rooms we came to the large kitchen and decided to make dinner together.

I made spaghetti for the both of us while Jungkook tried to make sweet potatoes but....

his potatoes were stuck to the plate

.......his potatoes were stuck to the plate. I know I'm never gonna let him cook ever again.

We just had little chit chats while having dinner. After that we went to sleep.

As soon as we entered the bedroom I realised something. We had to sleep together in the same bed. He's my boyfriend. It shouldn't be a problem but I couldn't help but feel a bit shy.

Jungkook noticed my discomfort and faced my direction. "I can go sleep on the couch if you want me to."

"What? No! We're sleeping together." I tried to hide my shyness. So I just dragged him towards the bed. I lied down first and then pulled him to do the same. He lied down beside me and wrapped an arm around my waist. My cheeks instantly flushed red.

"Are you sleepy?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Not really. Why?"

"I feel like I know a lot about your life and your parents. But you still don't know much about my parents."

"I was hoping you'd be able to open up to me about them." I said giving a genuine smile.

He smiled back at me.

"Both my parents were werewolves and we three were a really happy family. But one day.."

I carefully listened to everything he was saying.