ℂ𝕙. 𝟞: 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

I was really excited for our date even though it was not my first time going out with someone.

We arrived in front of the movie theatre and got out of the car. I was standing in front of Taehyung in the line. When I reached the counter I asked for two tickets. I opened my purse to pay for the tickets but suddenly Taehyung grabbed my arm.

"It's me who asked you out. Let me pay."

I told him it's okay but he insisted. He's so sweet.

He also payed for the popcorns and drinks. We took a seat towards the back.
The movie started playing.

It had been about half an hour since the movie started. I felt Taehyung's arm around my shoulder. I blushed at the skinship.

I was getting bored and sleepy. So I slowly leaned my head against Taehyung's shoulder.

"Feeling sleepy?" He asked me quietly so that the others there don't get disturbed.

I was embarrassed because I didn't want him to think that the date was boring. So I didn't know how to reply.

"No. Just tired." I whispered to him.

A few more minutes passed by and my eyes were about to close.

"I like you." He whispered.

I gasped at his sudden confession and moved my head away from his shoulder to look up to him.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same about me. But I'll give you time to think about it. I hope you can give me a chance."

I was speechless. I definitely didn't expect that. Then I suddenly remembered when Jungkook told me that Taehyung was interested in me.

Jungkook. Jungkook's image started flashing through my mind. I wanted to give Taehyung a chance and let him take me out on more dates.

But something was stopping me.

I felt Taehyung's face getting closer to mine. It took me a moment to realise what he was trying to do.

Even though I might consider giving him a chance, I don't wanna kiss him. At least not yet.

I wanted to tell him to stop or push him away. But my body was frozen because of the shock from the confession. I didn't know what to do. I could see him getting closer and closer. His lips almost touched mine.

Suddenly my glass of coke that was on the armrest beside me fell all over my dress.

I gasped and looked down at myself. Taehyung immediately moved back. He picked up the cup from my lap. He took my hand and pulled me up leading me towards the bathrooms.

I was in the girls' bathroom. I was trying to remove the stain from my dress using paper towels and water. But nothing worked. I finally gave up and decided that I have to wash it at home. I took of my jacket and tied it around my waist since the stain was visible.

I got out of the bathroom and saw Taehyung waiting for me.

"I couldn't remove the stain." I pouted.

"It's just a dress. I can buy you a lot more if you want." He winked at me.

I chuckled at his words. "I'm sorry for ruining our date." I frowned and looked down.

Taehyung lifted up my chin to make me look at him. "You didn't ruin anything. What matters is that if you could enjoy tonight."

"Of course I enjoyed it." I sighed.

"It's getting late. We should go."

"Yeah. And we have school tomorrow so my mom wouldn't really like it if I'm out for long."

The car stopped outside my house.

"Thank you for tonight. I loved every moment I spent with you." Taehyung said holding my hand.

"Thank you too for taking good care of me."

"Before you leave I wanted to ask. Jimin, Hwasa, Wheein and I are going to a nightclub this Saturday. Do you wanna join us? We're gonna have so much fun together."

"Of course I'll come." I said excitedly.

"Really! Can't wait." He gave a small laugh.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school Y/n. Bye!" Taehyung spoke.

"Bye Taetae. Be careful on your way back home!"

"Taetae?" He raised an eyebrow. "Since when did you start calling me that?"

"Since now." I smirked and got out of the car.

Jungkook:
Did you have fun?

Me:

What do you mean?

Jungkook:
On your date? With
Taehyung?

Me:
How do you know I
had a date with him?

Jungkook:
I told you already, I
just know everything.

Me:
Ngl that's sounds
creepy.

Jungkook:
Lol literally eveone
at school knows THE
Kim Taehyung asked
you out.

Me:
To answer your
question, yes I had
fun. Now let me sleep.

Jungkook:
Alright goodnight
Y/n. Sleep tight. And
don't forget to put
your stained dress in
the laundry to wash
it overnight

Me:
NOW HOW DO YOU
KNOW ABOUT THAT!?

Jungkook:
Taehyung told me.
Go to sleep if you
don't wanna be late
tomorrow.

Me:

Goodnight Jungkook.

___________________________________________

I turned off my phone and plugged in the charger before drifting off to dreamland.