ℂ𝕙. 𝟝: 𝔸𝕤𝕜 𝕄𝕖 𝕆𝕦𝕥

I heard Jungkook chuckle. "Don't forget I warned you."

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Then don't worry. I'll find a date to go with." I winked at him.

It's been a week and a half since I started my new school. I was friends with Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Hwasa and Wheein. Everyone except Jungkook would have lunch together. Jungkook only joined us one day. We would also hang out together after school but Jungkook would never come with us. But I met up with him everyday after school at the rooftop and talk about really random stuff.

Among us all, me and Taehyung started to get really close and he would make me get flustered a lot of times through his compliments.

"Do you wanna hang out today after school?" I heard Taehyung as I was closing my locker.

"Who else is coming?" I looked at him.

"Uh......only you and me? I can pick you up from your place and we can go to the movies" Taehyung said nervously scratching the back of his head.

My cheeks were flushing red.

"Kim Taehyung, are you asking me out on a date?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

He sighed. "Okay, let me try this again."

He grabbed one of my hands and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Choi Y/n, will you go out on a date with me? I promise I'll treat you nicely. You won't regret it" He was waiting for my answer.

I was thinking about my response. Honestly, I kind of liked him too. So why not give it a try?

"I'd love to!" I said smiling really brightly and blushing at the same time.

"Great! Then I'll pick you up at 6. See you tonight."

Before leaving he gave me a small peck on one of my cheeks. I swear I was red as a tomato. I saw the girl named Jennie standing a bit far away from me in the wide hallway. She was giving me death glares.....AGAIN.

After school I was skipping up the staircase to the rooftop happily. It's because I was excited to tell Jungkook about my date. But once I looked behind the wall, there was no one there.

I walked around the whole rooftop looking for him. But I couldn't find him anywhere. I just decided to give up and go back home. Maybe he's busy with something.

I looked at myself through the mirror. I was wearing a pink dress with a jacket and white shoes.

My phone started buzzing and I looked at it to see a text from Taehyung

___________________________________________

Taetae ❤️:
I'm outside your
house. Are you
ready?

Me:
Yup. Just give me
two more minutes.

___________________________________________

I checked my outfit, hair and make up one last time before grabbing my purse and heading out the door.

I looked at Taehyung waiting for me by his car. He looked handsome AF. Once he saw me, he flashed me that boxy smile and I instantly melted.

He was wearing a shirt with red, grey and yellow rectangles on it. He was wearing grey pants with it. His hair was falling over his eyes which made him look even more attractive.

 His hair was falling over his eyes which made him look even more attractive

Taehyung was also checking me out up and down. I blushed and hid my pink cheeks with my long hair.

"Hey gorgeous." Taehyung said finally looking up to my eyes and grinning.

"Hi handsome." I replied back reflecting the same emotions as his on my face.

He opened his car door for me gesturing me to go inside. What a gentleman. I wasted no time in getting in. He closed the door and went around the car to get into the driver's seat.

I was really excited for our date even though it was not my first time going out with someone.