ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟝: ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤

"I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU. JUNGKOOK IS MINE. SO BACK OFF, WITCH."

It already had been a few months and Jennie still couldn't get over the fact that I'm dating Jungkook.

"I'm giving you one last chance. Leave him. Or else..." Jennie said with a deep low voice trying to sound dangerous.

"For the hundredth time, stop acting so childish. Just get over it." I said with an annoying expression. I rolled my eyes and walked away to the school gate, where Jungkook was waiting for me to walk me home.

If this was some kind of cartoon or animation, there would probably be steam coming out of Jennie's ears. She stomped towards the girls' bathroom.

"This was Y/n's final straw. It's time to get serious." Jennie was fixing her makeup while looking at the mirror.

"What are you planning to do?" Lisa raised her eyebrow from behind Jennie, looking at Jennie's cold expression through the mirror.

"Rose, they're friends with your brother Jimin. So they're going to his party tonight, right?" Jisoo asked looking at Rose.

"Probably. Why?" Rose answered.

"I think I might have the perfect idea." Jisoo smirked at Jennie.

After that smirk, everyone knew Jisoo probably has a really good plan. After all, she's always good at plotting things against others.

I entered at Jimin's house with Jungkook beside me. I had come over to this house to hang out with him before. But I definitely never saw his house filled with drunk and horny teenagers, loud music, chatters and what not. It was a new sight for me. Jimin spotted us and he came to greet us. Later we also found Hwasa and Wheein. We were too busy getting drunk and spilling teas about each other that we didn't notice the four girls eyeing us from a distance.

"How are you gonna do it? Jungkook is literally glued to her." Rose asked concerned.

"Don't worry. Just wait patiently." Jennie said with an evil smile plastered on her face.

It had been a couple of hours and my friends and I had already split up.

Jungkook held my hand and pulled me towards the dance floor. We started grinding on each other to the song. Jungkook held my waist while my back was against his chest. I could feel his breath against my neck, which sent a tingling feeling throughout my whole body. My left hand made its way up to his neck which was behind my head. I turned my face around to meet his deep brown orbs. He instantly crashed his lips onto mine. It was the roughest kiss we had ever shared. His hands were tighter around my waist and had no sign of letting go. I pressed my fingers on his neck not wanting him to pull away either.

But for some reason, dear Lord thought it was fine to not let us live without oxygen. And at one point, both of us had a shortage of that.

So we had to pull away. But our faces were still really close to each other. We were both breathing heavily. And both of us could smell the alcohol from our breaths.

"Y/n." Jungkook breathed out.

"Yes." I replied just above a whisper still trying to catch my breath.

"I lov-"

Suddenly, a large CRASH sound was heard from my right followed by people's cheers, where the drinks were situated. As any normal human being would react, I jerked my eyes away from Jungkook's loving gaze to whatever was happening. Jungkook let out a disappointed sigh before also looking at the direction of the crowd gathered. I started going to the crowd to see what was happening. Some people were chanting out loud while others had their phones out recording the scene in front them.

I moved past the crowd and my eyes widened at the sight.