ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟜: 𝕀 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕋𝕠𝕠

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I watched as the chaos unfolded all around me.

After she had turned, a loud howl escaped her throat. She instantly bit into one of the men piercing his skin. Then I saw her throwing her claw ripping another man's skin apart. Then she went towards the other men in the room.

I looked over at Taehyung and his expression was a mix of both anger and shock. Then I saw Taehyung starting transform into his werewolf form.

Oh no. He's quite strong. Y/n might not be able to hold him off.

I tried to transform myself as well but I was too weak and needed more energy. My mind started clouding up with slight panic. I saw Taehyung start taking quiet steps towards Y/n while she was facing her back at him.

I tried to crawl my body towards Taehyung but saw him getting ready to jump on Y/n. Just as he was about to make his move, Jimin ran out between Taehyung and Y/n out of nowhere. He put his hands up gesturing Taehyung to stop.

"Tae, stop. Don't do this." Jimin said.

Taehyung switched back to his human form to confront Jimin.

"Jimin! Are you out of your mind? Why are you defending her?" He yelled at Jimin.

"Taehyung please stop. This is becoming reckless. There are other ways to solve this. But not like this." Jimin didn't move at all from his spot.

"Jimin, you're only wasting my time. Either you move or I make you move." Taehyung said before slowly starting to turn back into his wolf form.

"I'm not moving, Tae. I'm not scared of you." Jimin's voice became stern.

"Why are you being like this? I thought you were my friend?" Taehyung said with just a little bit of sadness.

"I am your friend, Tae. But......I'm also Y/n's friend." Jimin's voice was also laced with sadness.

Taehyung face again morphed into anger from sadness before completely transforming. But before he could move forward, Y/n jumped over Jimin and landed directly on Taehyung's back.

By that time I also managed to recover a little and started transforming into my wolf form.

Taehyung pushed Y/n and she rolled down from Taehyung's back. Before Y/n could regain her composure Taehyung dug his teeth onto one of her arms. Y/n growled out in pain. Before he could hurt her anymore, I bolted and crashed my body into Taehyung's throwing both of us further away from her.

I pinned Taehyung down and he tried to wiggle out of my grasp. I saw Y/n walk around and stand behind Taehyung ready to hunt him down anytime.

Both Y/n and I growled at each other before we both used our claws and teeth to rip Taehyung's flesh apart.

There was blood everywhere. There was blood on my body. There was blood on Y/n's body. There was blood on the floor. There was blood on the walls. But mostly there was blood on Taehyung's body. And most of the blood belonged to him. At one point Taehyung wasn't moving or making any sound anymore. We moved away from him and his lifeless body was just laying there.

I turned back to my human form. Y/n moved a bit further away from Taehyung and turned back to her human form as well. But she immediately lost consciousness and was about fall on the floor. But I ran towards her and caught her before her head could hit the floor.

But I was really tired as well so I lost my balance and fell with her. But I made sure to put her body above me so that she wouldn't directly hit the floor.