ℂ𝕙. 𝟟: 𝕁𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤

I turned off my phone and plugged in the charger before drifting off to dreamland.

It was Friday. As usual after school I went to the rooftop to talk to Jungkook. I already told Hwasa and Wheein about my date during recess and we were just giggling around the whole time.

As soon as I entered the rooftop I went to our usual spot behind the wall and saw him looking at me. It's like he always knew exactly when I would appear in front of him.

He was sucking a lollipop and.......

He looked sexy as

He looked sexy as...... I MEAN I don't care what he looks like. Why would I?

"Why are you staring?" Jungkook smirked at me.

"Who's staring?" I said shaking my head.

I heard Jungkook's laugh vibrating through the air.

God.....his laugh.....

I internally smacked myself.

"Are you coming with us to the club tomorrow night?" I asked him.

"No. You know I don't like going to those type of places."

"And this is why you'll never find a boyfriend or girlfriend. " I sighed

"Who said I wanted one?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"By the way I had a lot of fun last night. I didn't know Taehyung was so romantic."

"That's what all his ex girlfriends said once as well."

I glared at him. "What are you trying to imply?"

"I'm not implying anything. But how was it even romantic when you didn't even get to kiss him?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I don't even know how that cup fell. I'm pretty sure none of our body parts were touching it."

"Maybe someone pushed it on purpose?"

"Who would do that? Plus there wasn't even any one sitting beside me other than Taehyung on the other side." I whined.

"Or maybe you just didn't see that person."

"How can I miss a full form living human being sitting beside me? I'm not blind!" I shouted at him angrily.

"I'm not calling you blind. The person could've been invisible." Jungkook shrugged.

I was fuming in anger.

"Why are you so mad?"

"I missed my chance to have a romantic kiss."

Before we knew it we were screaming at each other's faces.

"It's just a kiss. No need to fuss about it. Maybe even the universe itself didn't want you to kiss him."

"That doesn't even make sense."

"Did you even want to kiss him?"

"Of course I did."

"Don't lie to yourself."

"I'm not. I bet he's a great kisser."

"Then go kiss his ass. But don't come whining to me when he breaks your heart."

"Just admit you're jealous of him. Admit you wish it was you instead of him."

We were playfully shouting at each other but as soon as I said that his eyes widened. He seemed super mad.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE JEALOUS? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT." He stormed off.

I was stunned. I had never seen him this angry. What did I say wrong?

"He'll come around." I thought to myself. I also left the rooftop.

That night while lying on my bed I was thinking about a lot of things.

Was Jungkook telling me the truth about Taehyung? Would he actually break my heart?

Did I really want to kiss him? Or was it just my egotistical personality?

Why was Jungkook mad? Was he actually jealous? But his words said otherwise.

Remembering what Jungkook said made me feel a bit hurt and sad.

But why am I sad?

I mean I can be sad. But why to the point where my heart aches really bad thinking that he hates me now?

After being confused, sad, hurt and lonely for the whole night I finally decided what to do.

I'll tell Taehyung that I'm not really interested and we shouldn't date each other.

I'll also apologize to Jungkook and try to find out why he was even so pissed in the first place.

It was 4 a.m. when I had finally managed to fall asleep.