ℂ𝕙. 𝟛: ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤

There's probably something going on here but I just figured I'll find out about it later.

School was finally over. I must say, it wasn't as exhausting as I thought it'd be. Hwasa invited me and Wheein over to her house.

I called my mom and told her I'm hanging out with my new friends. She told me to be careful and to go back home quickly. My mom has always been really protective of me. Sometimes I even felt like she was being over protective.

Hwasa went to the washroom to do her 'thing' and Wheein went to meet up with her boyfriend before we would leave the school. Since I was close to the staircase I decided to go to the rooftop. I always loved chilling on rooftops. It helped calm down a lot.

The weather was perfect and the slight wind was blowing my hair. I was really into the nature. Suddenly I heard a growl come from somewhere behind me.

I turned around looking for the source of the strange sound. There was a huge wall and when I peeked behind it I saw a pair of eyes looking at me which belonged to..........him.

It was him. The handsome annoying boy who pushed me that morning and didn't even apologize. He was leaning against the wall and looking at me like he was expecting me to be there.

"What are you doing here?" I instantly regretted asking such a stupid question but it was too late to take it back.

"It should be me asking you that. I always come here and no one else does. I don't think I've ever seen some one else other than me come up here." He told me raising his eyebrows.

He didn't seem so ignorant anymore. So I decided to try being nice to him.

"I'm Y/n." I said giving him a small smile.

"I know. Taehyung told me about you." He said not looking at me.

"Taehyung? He told you about me? Why?"

"I don't know. He seemed interested in you." He said shaking his head.

I was shocked at his statement. A handsome boy as him interested in an ugly potato like me. Nope! Never happening!

"How do you know he's interested?" I asked curiously.

"Why wouldn't I? We've been friends for a long time. I probably know him better than he knows himself." He said shrugging.

"Y/n! Come down! We're ready to go!" I heard Hwasa shouting from downstairs.

I turned around to leave but then remembered something. I forgot to ask for his name. I looked back and said "By the way you didn't tell me your.......name..... "

Before I even finished my sentence he was gone. Like literally gone. He was nowhere to be seen. I was surprised. "Does he know magic or something? Where did he go? Welp, I know where to find him tomorrow. I'll ask then."

Wheein was driving the car while I was sitting on the passenger's seat. Hwasa was on the backseat.

"So you went to the rooftop?" Hwasa asked me.

"Yup. And I met a guy there." I said remembering the mysterious boy's face.

"That's Jungkook." Wheein said from beside me.

"How do you know who was there? I didn't even describe what he looks like."

"We know cuz no one else goes to the rooftop." Hwasa said.

"Oh yeah. He told me that. But why doesn't anyone go there anyway? It's so beautiful up there."

Wheein and Hwasa glanced at each other through the rear view mirror. It's like they were communicating through their eyes.

"I don't think it's our place to tell you that." Hwasa said looking down.

I was taken off guard by her response. What did she mean by that? My curiosity was brimming and I was eager to find out. But I knew that I shouldn't press them further until they get more comfortable with me.