ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟚: 𝔾𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕟 𝕒 ℝ𝕚𝕕𝕖

It had been a month since Jungkook and I started dating. Everything was going well for us. He also now had started sitting with us during lunch break. Jimin still missed Taehyung but for the most part he seemed happy and cheerful.

Jungkook and I kind of became the power couple school. But that didn't stop all the girls always trying to flirt with him. I wasn't exactly the jealous type but I didn't like it and Jungkook knew it. So he always pushed those girls away.

Jennie would sometimes glare at me and try to threaten me from time to time. But I didn't really care and just ignored her.

On the other hand, the investigation of my dad and Taehyung's murder was still ongoing but there was no progress.

After school when Jungkook and I was about to leave he asked "Baby, do you have any plans for today?"

"No. Why? Are you planning another date?"

"It can be a date if you want it to. But I just wanted to show you a place."

"Oh. What place?"

"It's my parents' old mansion."

"They have another mansion!? How rich were your parents!?" My eyes widened.

Jungkook laughed. "They have more. But this is the one they used to live in. I just figured I haven't told you much about my parents."

Suddenly I remembered what Jimin had told me once. Something about his parents being dead. Maybe he would explain everything to me.

"We can go. But first I need to go home and change my clothes." I informed him.

"Also tell your mom you're not going home tonight. The mansion is pretty far and it'd be quite late if we wanna come back tonight. Also we don't have school tomorrow."

I nodded.

"But if it's far you have to bring your car, right?" I asked.

"I won't. I have another ride planned for you." He smirked at me.

I changed into a shirt and a pair of leggings. After I came outside Jungkook took my hand and started walking. We walked for only 5 minutes until we reached the woods which was really close to my house.

"Woah. I didn't know this place existed." I had an amazed expression on my face.

"It's connected to the forest and that's where we're going."

"We're going to the forest?"

"Actually, it's pretty normal for werewolves to live in forests."

"Oops. I forgot you are a werewolf for a second." I laughed.

"I'll make sure after today you will never forget." He had a grin.

I raised my eyebrow being confused at what he said.

All of a sudden, he started backing away from me. I was confused at his movement. After he was about two feet away from me, his whole body suddenly started shaking. He started growing large in size. His hair and muscle started growing. His clothes kind of dissolved in the growing hair. His teeth were growing. It took me long enough to realise what was happening.

"Oh my god!" I gasped out. It took everything in me to not step back and run away in fear seeing a werewolf in front of me.

After Jungkook was fully transformed into a werewolf he made a growling noise staring at my eyes. It was like he was trying to say something to me.

Then he knelt himself in front of me. I understood he was trying to tell me to get on his back. I slowly got up on his back with my legs on both side. I petted his hair earning another growl vibrating through him.

He stood up from his kneeling positing. He started walking and slowly that walk turned into a run. I held onto his hair so that I don't fall off. But his speed was so incredibly fast that I felt like I'd fall. But he balanced me really well that I never slipped off.