ℂ𝕙. 𝟚: ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

Suddenly I bumped into something hard and fell on the ground. I looked up to see it's not something but it's actually someone. And. I. Was. Amazed. He was the most handsome boy I had ever seen. I was mesmerized by his beauty.

I was low key expecting him to lend me his hand like a gentleman to help me up since he's the one who pushed me. But instead he just continued on his steps.

I quickly stood up and turned around to call him. "HEY, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING", I said while brushing off dust from my clothes. He just looked back at me with a blank expression. We stared at each other for a while before the school bell brought me back to reality. I didn't have any time to argue with him because I had to go find my new class and I was already late.

"Great", I mumbled to myself as I speed walked inside the school building. I didn't have much difficulty finding my classroom because the room numbers were clearly written on the doors.

After I entered, the teacher asked me to introduce myself to the class and so I did. She pointed me towards an empty seat and told me to sit there. As I was making my way to the seat, I noticed another handsome looking boy was sitting beside me. After I sat down, he looked at me and flashed a bright smile towards me. His eyes looked like they were smiling as well.

"Hi! My name is Park Jimin", he held out his hand for me to shake. "Hi, I'm Choi Y/n. Nice to meet you", I grabbed his hand and shook it. As the teacher was explaining random stuff to the class, me and Jimin were also talking about random things. He told me a lot about himself and I told him a lot about myself. I found out that he lives with his parents and he's an only child. I also figured that he's probably one of the most popular boys at school because of the dirty looks I was getting from the girls. I could tell that they were all jealous of me.

The lunch bell rang and I was putting my books back in my bag. As I was doing that Jimin came up to me and asked, "Are you having lunch in the school cafeteria?" I nodded my head in response. "Then why don't you join me and my friends? I'm sure they'd love to meet you", Jimin asked while tilting his head. "Sure! I'd love to!", I said zipping my bag up before following him out of the classroom and to the cafeteria.

I stood in line with Jimin and was talking to him while waiting to get my lunch. I noticed all the girls were giving me death stares because I was so close to their favourite "oppa". But I noticed there was one specific girl glaring at me who looked quite scary. She was quite attractive and was wearing expensive clothes. She was sitting with three other girls.

"That's Jennie." Suddenly Jimin said surprising me. "She's basically a spoiled brat and the queen bee of this school. The rest around her are Lisa, Jisoo and Rose. Just don't care about them and they won't bother you." I nodded with a smile before it was Jimin's turn to take his lunch.

After we got both of our lunch trays, I followed Jimin to a big table. In that table, I saw another boy and two other girls sitting. "Who's this?" The boy asked.

"This is Y/n. My new friend. She's new here by the way." Jimin said while sitting beside that other guy. I sat down beside one of the girls. The girl moved her chair to give me space and smiled at me. "Hi Y/n. My name is Hwasa and this Wheein." She said while pointing the girl beside her. Wheein also smiled at me and waved her hand.

"And I'm Taehyung." Said the boy with a cute rectangular smile. I found his boxy smile quite cute. "Gosh, is every guy in this school so damn attractive?" I thought to myself.

"So you guys are all friends?" I asked in between the random conversations we were having. "Yup, we've been friends for a few years now." Said Wheein. "We also have another friend but apparently he doesn't like having lunch with his own friends." Taehyung said while rolling his eyes. Hwasa gave a small laugh and said "Don't say that Tae. He has his own reasons." "Yeah whatever." Taehyung said before continuing to eat his food.

"Well, he sometimes decides to join us but that's quite rare. But he's a nice guy." Jimin said to me. I heard Taehyung scoff a bit. "Yeah he's nice." Taehyung said sarcastically and both Jimin and Taehyung glared at each other.

There's probably something going on here but I just figured I'll find out about it later.

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Jungkook x Y/n moments coming soon.