ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟘: 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I entered the park and walked towards the spot where Jungkook and I would usually meet up. I could see his figure standing there wearing his favourite attire - black hoodie and black pants. Even though his back was facing me, I knew he could already tell I was there.

And just as he always did, he suddenly turned around and looked me straight in the eyes with that mesmerized gaze. But I wasn't falling for it. Not today. Not ever again.

He started walking towards me but I stopped in my tracks because I didn't wanna be too close to him.

"Babe, I was texting you and calling you since this morning and you didn't respond. I was so worried. Did you even see my text?"

I wanted to scoff at him but held myself back.

"I didn't respond because I didn't feel like it." I crossed my arms over my chest. Jungkook took some time to look me up and and down taking in my body language.

"Are you mad at me for some reason? Did I do something wrong?" He said taking one more step closer to me with his hands inside his pockets.

Mad? I wasn't just feeling mad. I was unsure of the emotions I was feeling towards him.

"Jungkook, I'm gonna give you one chance to tell me the truth." I said sternly keeping my posture the same way.

"Truth? About what?"

"About what you've been lying to me about."

"Y/n, I don't understa-" He took another step towards me and his face was inches away from my mine.

"STOP LYING TO ME." I yelled at him and aggressively pushed him away.

He stumbled back a little but kept his balance. I expected him to be angry but instead there was a shocked expression there. He took my hands in his and started to rub circles on them. He closed his eyes and heaved a sigh.

As much as I wanted to push him away again, I couldn't. His actions were calming down the tension in the air a little.

"Y/n....I don't know what you heard.....but just listen to my perspective before you jump to conclusions." He said still with his eyes closed.

"I don't wanna listen to your sick perspective. How can you take people's lives like it's not a big deal? No matter how much you hate them you just can't- UGH" I was fuming up and pulled my hands away from his.

"Wait- what? I- wha- how-" Jungkook started stuttering but then he put his head down to calm himself.

"Are you accusing me of murder, Y/n?" There was pain and hurt clear in his voice.

"I'm not accusing you. I know you did it."

"How do you know it was me?"

"I know that it was a werewolf. The only werewolf last seen around both Taehyung and Jennie was YOU." I said pointing a finger at him.

Jungkook just stared at me and all the pained, hurt, disappointment from his face suddenly disappeared. There was no emotion on his face anymore.

"Why did you do it?" My voice was breaking and I felt tears on the verge of falling. There was pause for some time. I was gonna ask him again but he answered me already.

"I did it for you." He whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"What?"

"I did it because they were hurting you." His eyes were sparkling with tears making them even more gorgeous.

I couldn't believe what he just said to me. They were hurting me so that's why he killed them. KILLED THEM.

"They were just hurting me and there's a lot of other ways to solve that. But YOU'LL JUST KILL THEM!!!! MAYBE THEY DON'T DESERVE YOUR FORGIVENESS BUT YOU'LL KILL THEM!!!!" I'm pretty sure my voice was at it's loudest point.

"Y/n, it's way more complicated than that." He said coming closer and I backed away.

"NO. Don't come near me. Don't you EVER dare to come near me. I don't wanna see you ever again." I was shouting with anger while my tears were unstoppable.

"Y/n please you can't-"

'YES I CAN AND I WILL. Do you know how much you hurt me right now? This feeling of pain hurts more than ever. And it's definitely more painful then what Taehyung and Jennie did to me. DO I WANT TO KILL YOU OFF BECAUSE YOU HURT ME SO MUCH?" I started sobbing loudly.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I could see her body shake in anger and pain. She was full on sobbing. I've seen her cry before but not like this. And it pained me even more because I was the cause of her state. I wanted to hold her in my arms but I knew she'd back away from me.

"Please....stay away from me.....don't call me or text me ever again.....don't try to talk to me.....just.....forget about me" She said wiping away her tears with the back of her palms. Her eyes were already puffy.

"Y/n, please don't push me away. I-" I got cut off by her.

"Jungkook, it's over. We're over. And I don't want to be in contact with you anymore. It's as simple as that."

No no no no. I couldn't let this happen. This was my worst nightmare. My heart was already hurting but now it shattered into a million pieces. The whole world felt as if it was in slow motion.

She turned around and slowly started walking away from me. And now it was my turn to break down in tears.

"Y/n. P-please. Don't g-go. Don't leave me....." I heard her sniffling and wiping away more tears but she didn't respond to me.

"Please come back, Y/n........I love you..... " I yelled out the last three words to make sure she would hear it. And she definitely heard it because she instantly stopped back. Her head hung low and she was looking at her feet. I could tell she was thinking about something.

"But I don't love you, Jeon Jungkook. Goodbye."

She said and walked further and further away from my line of sight. I watched as her figure slowly disappear in the distance.