ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟘: 𝔼𝕦𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒

I came out of my door to see Jungkook standing waiting for me.

"You look beautiful." He said pecking my forehead.

"Thank you. Now where are we going again?" I said chuckling.

"We're going to a karaoke bar." He smiled widely.

"Hmph. Get ready to be blown away by my beautiful voice." I said flipping my hair.

"We'll see who gets blown away......." He said smirking.

We entered his car and he drove away.

After we entered the bar, Jungkook talked to one of the staff there. Then Jungkook took my hand and led me to a private room in the bar.

The lighting in the room was purple. There was a screen at one side of the room and there was a long couch on the other side. In the middle there was a table and on the table there were a few bottles of champagne. The room was nicely decorated with candles and it looked really cozy.

Jungkook picked up the mic and looked at me "So who's starting off. You or me?"

"I'll start." I took the mic from his hand and took the remote to choose my song.

I chose 7 Rings by Ariana Grande. I felt like it'd be a good song to start with because it'd set the mood.

I started jumping up and down and dancing while singing. Jungkook was laughing at my goofiness.

After I was done Jungkook went to choose a song and he chose Love Shot by Exo. While singing he was doing the choreography. When he started doing the body rolls..........I felt like melting away.

He was so hot and sexy. I can't believe I'm dating someone as good looking as him.

I poured champagne in two glasses for both of us. For the whole night we were just drinking and singing and dancing around. Our night was almost coming to an end.

"Before we have to leave, can I sing another song?" Jungkook said taking the mic from me.

"Of course. What do you wanna sing?"

"It's actually a song I have written. There's no instrumental for it. I'm just kind of singing it acapella."

"Wow. You write songs? Go ahead! Sing it!" I was bouncing up and down with excitement and Jungkook started singing.

The song was really soft and soothing unlike all the other songs we had been singing this whole time. I could hear his angelic voice even more clearly without any other background instrumental."

"Take my hands now. You are the cause of my euphoria." He was singing while deeply looking into my eyes.

After he was done I clapped my hands and gave him a hug.

"You have such a nice voice. I'm jealous."

"Told you I'd blow you away."

I chuckled.

"Now can I finally call you my girlfriend?" Jungkook said whining.

I laughed and nodded my head. I was gonna give a small peck on his lips but he held my face and gave me a long kiss.

"Did you talk to your mom yet?"

"No. She didn't even speak a word to me at all." I pouted.

"She'll come around. You guys will be fine." Jungkook said trying to reassure me.

"I hope so." I sighed.