ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟛: 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕒𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕕

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I opened my eyes again and all my senses slowly started coming back to me. I was in the same room tied up with the same restraints. I had a small headache.

When I realized Jungkook was here I frantically started looking around for him. Then I remembered how Taehyung dragged his unconscious body away.

Oh no! Will he be okay? I hope so. I at least wanted him to be okay.

I started pulling against my restraints again but they also pulled back against my skin giving me bruises on my wrists and ankles. Both the physical and mental pain were making feel overwhelmed.

I heard the doorknob turning and I turned my attention towards the door. I was expecting either Taehyung or a guard with some food or water but I wasn't expecting the person that actually entered.

"Jimin!"

"Y/n...."

Jimin had a guilty look plastered on his face.

"You knew about all this?" My voice was just above a whisper.

"Yes...."

"And you let me walk right into Taehyung's trap?"

Jimin was just silent. I scoffed and looked down. I should be used to everyone breaking my trust by now.

First, my mom.

Then, Jungkook.

And now, Jimin as well.

"But....why...."

"Because Tae really needed my help and I couldn't help but feel so bad for him."

"Taehyung said he wanted revenge. But revenge for what?"

"You don't know? Jungkook didn't tell you?"

"Don't mention his name now." I didn't want to think about him. I was still in a mess trying to sort out how I actually feel towards him.

Jimin sighed and then said, "I'm sorry I put you in this mess."

How could he even have the audacity to say sorry?

"When Taehyung told me about his and Jungkook's family history, he was in so much pain. I felt the urge to promise him that I'd help him anyway I could. And that's what I did." Jimin explained.

"So that justifies everything? Why did you both have to involve me in whatever happened in their past?" There was anger in my voice.

"I tried to suggest him other ways he could try and get revenge on Jungkook. But he stood his ground."

"What's up with their family history anyway?"

Jimin slowly sat down in front of me.

"Jungkook's parents were not the original leaders of the pack. It was actually supposed to be Taehyung's parents."

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Jungkook's grandfather was really good friends with Taehyung's grandfather. But Taehyung's father got into trouble with him and Tae's grandpa didn't like it. He thought that Tae's dad can't be a good leader. So he gave his leadership to Jungkook's dad instead which is now passed down to Jungkook."

"Seriously!? That's the only reason Taehyung is doing this??"

"You don't get it. Being the leader of a pack is really prestigious. But to answer your question no, that's not the only thing."

"What else?"

"Taehyung used to have a crush on you. But you started dating Jungkook instead. He was also in love with Jennie but Jungkook killed her as well. He just now strongly believes that Jungkook took away everything that was supposed to be his."