ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟟: 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗

What on earth is happening? Am I seeing things?

I watched as Jungkook's bones started to twist. There was grey hair growing from all over his body. His nose started growing long. His teeth started to become long and sharp. His ears started to grow. His eyes looked more terrifying than ever.

I was astonished. I didn't want to believe the sight in front of me. I was so shocked that I forgot it was actually Jungkook. I became so petrified that I started backing away from him.

I was walking backwards until my back hit a tree. My eyes were open wide. I saw the creature start taking slow steps towards me. I closed my eyes thinking that it was going to attack me.

But instead I heard someone sighing in front of me. I opened my eyes and it was Jungkook as a human. He was looking down at the ground.

"I knew you'd be scared of me and would want to leave me if you saw my true form. That's why I never wanted to show you this side. I'll leave you alone."

He turned around and started walking away from me. I saw his figure going further and further away from me.

It took me a few more moments to come back to reality and realize that the creature I just saw in front of me was actually Jungkook himself.

I ran after Jungkook and gave him a back hug. He stopped walking after he felt my head rested against his back.

"Please, don't go." I begged.

"But you're scared of me." The dissapointment was clear in his voice.

"I'm not. I was just shocked. After all, I did tell you I wouldn't judge you no matter what."

He turned around facing me.

"So you're not scared of me?"

"As long as you promise to never hurt me."

"I could never even think about hurting you, Y/n."

"Then I can also promise not to leave you ever."

He looked at me and gave a smile of relief.

I was walking back home and with Jungkook walking beside me. Of course he wouldn't let me walk alone at this late.

"How did you even know I was in the forest?"

"I was already in the forest just walking around in my wolf form. And then I could smell you nearby."

"You can smell me!?"

"Yes, indeed. Your scent is really different from others and I just know it so well. The first time when you bumped into me, that's when I first took in your scent and I remember it ever since then."

"You can remember scents that easily? Impressive."

"Not everyone's, though. But only the ones that are special to me." He gave me a sweet smile.

So I'm special to him? I couldn't stop myself from grinning ear to ear.

"I was wondering are you actually a human or what?" I asked.

"Technically I'm a werewolf. Among us the higher ranks of werewolves have the ability to transform into a human anytime they want. They can also stay as a human for as long as they want. They only can't do that if it's the night of the full moon."

"So you're one of the higher ranks?"

"I am." He gave me a smirk.

"Do those higher rank werewolves date humans by any chance?"

"Most people don't do that. But the ones that do get looked down on by the others."

"Oh." You frowned thinking that's why he probably pushed you away from the kiss.

"But if you're thinking we won't give 'us' a chance because of that, then you're wrong."

We stopped walking because we already reached in front of our house.

"But you can't tell anyone about what I am, okay?" He said cupping my cheeks and looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Of course I won't." I said softly staring deeply at his eyes.

He leaned down slowly and kissed me. The kiss was so passionate. It wasn't gentle like the last one but still passionate. This one felt even better for some reason.

After the kiss he rested his forehead against mine. We were both breathing heavily.

"By the way, I really like you, too. I always did. I just didn't want to tell you because I know I wouldn't be able to keep my true self from you. And you would be scared of me."

I just shook my head and gave him a small peck on his lips before going to the door of my house.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Kookie."

We both waved at each other and I entered the house.