ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟞: 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕄𝕖 𝔾𝕠

I moved past the crowd and my eyes widened at the sight.

A random guy that I didn't know was lying on the floor with shattered pieces of glasses around him, which broke from a small table that had the empty cups for drinks on them. On top of the guy was Jimin, who was throwing punches after punches to the guy. Jimin's eyes boiled with anger.

I saw his sister Rose standing on the opposite side. Her hand was covering her mouth while she let out muffled sobs. But her eyes didn't really seem teary. Or maybe I couldn't see her clearly due to the lack of lights.

Lisa was holding Rose in a comforting manner trying to calm her down. I spotted a girl from my maths class and asked her what happened.

"This dude was being a little inappropriate with Rose. And you know how protective Jimin is over his little sister."

I nodded and understood the situation. Then I felt Jungkook brush past me and try to pull Jimin away from the guy. Jimin was strong and tried to push Jungkook away. But Jungkook was stronger.

I wanted to go and help Jungkook but suddenly I felt a tight grip on my wrist. I was being pulled away from the crowd. I tried to see the person who was dragging me away but I couldn't see their face. I let the person drag me away to upstairs and into a bedroom. The person shoved me inside before getting in themself. I stumbled and fell on the floor. Whoever had dragged me made their way in front of me. I looked up to see their face and I instantly recognised her.

It was Jennie. I heard another footstep and saw Jisoo make her way beside Jennie.

I stood up on my feet but my legs were a bit wobbly because of how lightheaded I was."What the hell? Why am I here? Whose room is this?"I looked around myself taking in the appearence of the bedroom. The wall of the room were painted in a light shade of pink. The bedsheets and pillows were all deep pink. The rest of the furnitures were white and light pink. A picture on the nightstant caught my eye. It was Rose in the picture. So this is Rose's room.

"Done checking out my room? I know it's really pretty." I heard a voice from behind me. I quickly turned around and it was Rose speaking with Lisa closing the door behind her and locking it. All four of the girls had a devilish grin plastered on their faces. They were all circled around me. They were giving off a dangerous aura trying to intimidate me.

And not only did it intimidate me, it scared me as well. I didn't know what they wanted to do to me but my heart was beating so fast out of fear.I knew Jennie was crazy about me dating Jungkook and she wanted to harm me. But how far could she go? I honestly didn't know and that's what made me even more afraid of what's to come.

"You really thought I'll just let it slip like that, didn't you? If you just keep ignoring me, I'll forget about everything." She scoffed. "But I've told you several times that there will be consequences for your actions. After tonight, you'll be begging to Jungkook to break up with you." She smirked evilly.

My eyes widened in shock. I turned around to try and run out of the room but Lisa and Rose caught me and pinned me down on the floor.

"AHHH. LET ME GO. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I tried to get out of their hold but two against one wasn't fair.

"No matter how much you scream, no one will hear you. Everyone's busy with Jimin and Yoongi. Jungkook's taking care of Jimin. He won't even notice you went missing." Jisoo let out a laugh.

"You let your own friend get harrased to do THIS. You guys are sick!" I said still struggling against them.

"No one harrased me. Yoongi's just the stupid one who fell in my trap." Rose said letting out a giggle and holding my arm even tighter probably leaving bruises there.

"You are-" I got cut off by a punch on my face from Lisa.

"I've had enough of your whining. Let's get down to the real deal." Lisa said cracking her knuckles.

I let out a pained groan. My eyes started to get watery from knowing that the night was gonna be my worst nightmare ever, the only difference was it being real and I won't be able to wake up from it.