ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟠: 𝔸𝕟𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤

Life couldn't get any worse.

I was supposed to be chilling on my bed on a Saturday morning watching my favourite tv shows. Or fangirl over celebrities in the group chat of Hwasa, Wheein and me. Or cuddle with Jungkook and share tender kisses. Or poke Jimin's cheek and in return get playful hits from him. Or just go to the park all together and argue about if pineapples should be allowed as a topping for pizzas.

But here I was, walking down the street with heavy footsteps. Not a moment to think about the pain I'm feeling from my previous injuries. Not wanting to pick up the thousands of calls and millions of texts I was getting from Jungkook. Not caring about what my mother was warning me about before I ran out my front door.

I had already figured where I had to go. I needed answers.

Answers for what you may ask? Answers for how Taehyung and Jennie had the same murderer according to police reports.

"Should I call him and let him know I'm coming over?" I was thinking but then decided to show up at his house unannounced.

I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. Thankfully, the person I wanted to see opened the door for me.

"Hey, Y/n. What are doing here?" He asked widening his eyes.

"Are you free right now? Can we talk?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"Yeah, sure. Come in." He stepped back letting me go in. I went inside and followed him to his room because I really needed a private place for this.

"How is Rose doing? Is she out of the hospital yet?" I asked sitting down on his bed and he also plopped down beside me.

"No, she needs more time to recover." Jimin said with a sad look on his face.

"Jimin?"

"Hm?"

"Do you know what happened last night?"

A sigh escaped Jimin's lips as he looked up to me.

"Yeah. I know they took you to Rose's room to beat you up. Well...I might also know who's the murderer."

"What? Who was it?" My eyes were wider than ever.

"Before I answer that, can you tell me how much you remember from last night?" His tone sounded quite serious.

"As I was getting hit by the girls, I heard the door open. I'm pretty sure I saw Jungkook enter the room. He pushed them off of me and then carried me out of there." I explained.

"Did you really see him carry you out?" Jimin asked with an unamused expression.

"I-.... Then who else would do that?" I was taken aback.

"I'm not saying Jungkook wasn't the one to carry you out. I'm saying Jungkook didn't carry you out right then. More stuff happened when you were unconscious." Jimin had a blank expression on his face.

There were a few moments off silence before I decided to question him again.

"What....happened...after I was unconscious?" I knew the answer already but I wanted a confirmation from him.

"He.....he......he killed her." Jimin said with a shaky voice while looking down. "He killed her without any regret. He killed her like it's so easy to take someone's life. Rose witnessed it all and she told me. She told me how she saw an animal attacking them and ripping Jennie's body to pieces."

"Animal.........?" My voice trailed of.

"Y/n, don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about. I know who and what Jungkook is." He had a scary look in his face.

"Huh? You're not saying...."

"I'M SAYING EXACTLY THAT, Y/N. JUST LEARN TO ACCEPT IT." Jimin took a deep breath before continuing.

"Jungkook killed both Jennie and Taehyung. And he has to pay for what he has done. I won't let you help him hide the truth this time."