ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟡: 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

As we entered the school, everyone was staring at us. But most specifically, they were staring at our hands which were intertwined with each other.

Jungkook was always a popular guy in school for his good looks and athletic skills. Since I was holding his hand, people were staring at me as well. For the first time in my life, I actually felt like I was getting a lot of attention.

But it wasn't always a good thing.

"Woah! When did 'that' happen?" Hwasa said pointing at our intertwined hands.

Before I could say anything Jungkook spoke before me "We're not officially dating.......YET." He winked at me.

I smiled and blushed.

"Aww. Look at them being all lovey dovey. You know, I always shipped you two together. You're gonna be such a cute couple. I bet you guys will be the next power couple of this school." Wheein said happily.

I smiled at the thought. I felt a rush of excitement.

It was math class for my last period. I was taking notes and trying to understand whatever the teacher was saying. The teacher told us to open our textbooks. Just as I was about to open mine I saw a piece of paper sticking out of the book. I took it out and quietly read what was on it "Meet me at our usual spot after school - Jungkook."

Even if he hadn't sent me that little note, I would've gone anyway. But my heart still did some type of turn looking at the little paper.

After school, I was making my way up to the rooftop but suddenly someone caught my wrist. I turned around and saw it was Jimin.

"Hi Y/n........" Jimin said a bit hesitantly.

"Jimin, what's up?" I replied.

"I just wanted to apologize for being such a jerk that day. I said and accused Jungkook of things I shouldn't have. I'm sorry."

"Jimin, you don't have to apologize. It's okay. You were just really worked up. Taehyung meant a lot to you and I know you're still hurt."

"Thank you for understanding, Y/n. I'm glad that we're friends." Jimin shot a tiny smile.

"Me, too." I returned back a smile.

He let go of my wrist and after saying goodbye I came up the stairs.

I peeked behind the wall and there he was. Staring at me just as he always did.

"Why do you always look like you know exactly when I'd be peeking my head from behind the wall?"

"Because I do always know exactly when you'd be peeking your head from behind the wall." He said ruffling my hair.

"How?"

"Because I have a great sense of hearing. I can clearly hear your footsteps coming closer."

"But I always walk so quietly."

"That's what you think, babe. Plus I'm not even a normal human being."

He called me that again.

"Why are you calling me babe?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Am I not allowed to do that?"

"Only if we're actually dating."

"Then let's go out on a date tonight."

"And where will we go?"

"Let me think........how confident are you with your singing abilities?"

"I guess not too bad because my friends from my last school used to like my singing a lot. Why?"

"I have an idea. I'll just pick you up and take you there. Trust me, you'll have fun." He smirked.

I just decided to believe his words and excitedly waited for the night to approach.