ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟙: 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦?

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I walked to school with lazy steps. I went straight to my class. It was still early and not many people were there.

Y/n and I are not in the same class. So I didn't see her this morning. Usually I'd go wait by her locker but things were not the same anymore.

I probably wouldn't see her the whole day. I'd just go back to having lunch separately. After all, she was the one who told me to not go close to her ever again.

After school, I started walking upstairs to the rooftop. But the voices of two girls stopped me.

"Hey Jungkook, do you know where Y/n is? She didn't come to school today." Hwasa asked in her usual cheery attitude.

"What? She didn't come today? I'm sorry Hwasa but I really don't know where she is." I shrugged. But internally I was surprised and also wondering where she is.

Memories from the last time I saw her flashed through my mind. The vision of her broken form broke me all over again.

I wanted to go check up on her to see if she was alright. Even though she didn't want me near her. So I decided to go to her house.

══✮❁•°ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ°•❁✮ ══

"Hello, Mrs Choi." I put on a smile on my face.

"Hello Jungkook. How are you?" Mrs Choi returned the smile back to me.

"I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking-" I was about to ask her if Y/n was home but she beat me to it.

"Isn't Y/n with you? She texted me last night that she's spending the night over at yours." Her statement shocked me a lot. But I didn't show it in my face.

My mind instantly started trying to solve the puzzle. Y/n didn't come to school. Nor was she at home. She didn't come home last night. Where could she be?

"I thought she came home. I guess I'll just look for her at one of our other friend's house." I didn't want to worry Mrs Choi. Telling her even I haven't seen Y/n could only make things worse so I decided to stay quiet.

"Ok then. Bye, Jungkook!"

"Bye, Mrs Choi."

I started walking to a random direction because I needed to think. The panic started to set in my mind as multiple scenarios started playing in my head. What if something bad happened to her?

Since both Wheein and Hwasa were clueless about Y/n I started heading towards Jimin's house. He might now where Y/n is.

════✮❁•°ᴀᴛ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ°•❁✮ ════

"Y/n! I don't know where she is. Isn't she your girlfriend? You're the one who's supposed to know where she is." Jimin was walking up the stairs with me trailing behind him.

"Do you think I'd come all the way here to ask you that if I knew where she was?" I hid the irritation in my voice.

"Well then, you just got my answer. Wanna play Overwatch?" Jimin said changing the subject.

"Jimin not now. I've to find Y/n first. When is the last time you saw her?"

"Hmm.....let me think...." Jimin rubbed his chin. "I don't think I've seen her after the party."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. After the party I was busy taking care of Rose since she's injured. And today I didn't see her at school. So the party is the last place I saw her at." Jimin said with a blank expression on his face sitting down on his bed.

I must admit, Jimin sounded really convincing and anyone would've believed him. No one would think he could have a reason to lie, right?

But I knew he was lying to me. He was lying to me about the last time he saw her. I could smell Y/n's faint scent on Jimin's bedsheets. Since it's fabric it still held the scent. And Y/n's scent is something I'd never miss.

But I couldn't tell him that I can smell Y/n. He didn't know I was a werewolf. So I tried another method to get the truth out of him.

"Jimin, Y/n told me that she came here yesterday. So why are you lying to me?" Even though I was angry, I kept my cool.

"W-what? She told you that?" Jimin's eyes widened.

"Yes she did. Now tell me the truth and I want only the truth." I went closer to him trying to make myself look intimidating. Jimin looked away from eyes and started fidgeting with his fingers.

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"I just can't."

"At least tell me WHERE she is." I couldn't hide my anger anymore.

"I can't tell you that either."

"Why can't you just tell me?" I started getting more frustrated.

"Because I'm loyal to my best friend unlike you." Jimin spit out and instantly covered his mouth like he didn't mean to say that.

"Best friend? Taehyung? Are you trying to get some sort of revenge because you think I killed him?" I grabbed his collar and pulled him up to my eye level. But I wasn't being too harsh....yet.

"Listen Jungkook. I wish I could tell you but I don't wanna break my friendship with Taehyung."

"What friendship? Jimin if you haven't noticed he's-" Suddenly I heard Jimin's phone start to ring. I didn't think much of it but I saw how Jimin's eyes were filling up with panic.

"Pick up the call and put it on speaker." I said through gritted teeth.

"Jungk-"

"JUST DO IT." I barked in his face and my eyes started burning with anger. I don't know what my eyes looked like but it had some kind of look which was enough to make Jimin tremble a little in fear.

Jimin took the phone out from his pocket and answered the call putting it on speaker.

"H-hello?"

"Hey Jimin. I don't want to involve you in this anymore but can you find out where Jungkook is at the moment and tell me?" I heard the voice on the other side speak.  It took a few seconds to realize who that voice belonged to and I was really shocked.

It was Taehyung.

I signalled Jimin to answer something.

"S-sure. I'll let you know as soon as possible." Jimin answered to him.

I mouthed to Jimin to ask Taehyung about Y/n. I just figured her sudden disappearance is probably tied to these two.

"Where is Y/n by the way? Is she with you?" Jimin asked looking at me.

"She's still asleep. Don't worry Jimin. I won't hurt her too much if she listens to what I say. But if she starts being too stubborn I might be more harsh on her."

My whole body was shaking in anger. Rage took over my mind. I threw Jimin across the room making his body hit the wall. I grabbed the phone that fell on the floor and put it beside my ear.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? WHERE ARE YOU?" I was screaming into the phone.

"Jeez Jungkook. You're not even greeting me after talking to me months later? That hurts a little, you know. I'm guessing that you already heard what I said to Jimin. You'll meet Y/n. Soon. But you have to wait for that." I heard Taehyung spoke without any bother which angered me more.

I wanted to cuss at him and threaten but he already cut the call. I tried to call him again but it said the number was switched off.

"Y/n, please hold on. I'll find you soon." I said to reassure myself.