ℂ𝕙. 𝟚𝟡: 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣

𝐘/𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Jimin got a phone call and went out of the room with his phone. While I was sitting still as a stone on Jimin's bed, all my emotions drained out of my face.

I already had set my suspicion on Jungkook from the day he stopped me from telling the cop about the fight he had with Taehyung. He was also the last person other than me to be in the same room as Jennie and her friends. When the police said that both the murders tie to the same person....

I didn't want to accept it. I really wished it was someone else.

But Jimin had brought me to reality. He showed me the truth that was already in front of me and I was just too blind to see it.

No, I wasn't blind. I forcefully closed my eyes to not see the truth. Why? Because I didn't want to accept it.

He is a killer. Jungkook is a killer.

Jimin came back into the room. This time he didn't sit down but just stood by the door.

"So what're you gonna do now? You have to pick your side." Jimin said in a deep voice. It was unusual because Jimin's voice was naturally high pitched.

But what would I do now? Go home and bury my face in a pillow and cry it all out because I had been fooled? But I just didn't wanna let go of Jungkook that easily. After all, my feelings for him were really strong. Stronger than anyone knew about.

But at the same time, his actions seemed so unforgiving. I felt upset, disappointed, heartbroken. I felt like I had been lied to all the time.

And he indeed lied and hid everything from me. Whatever excuse he had for taking away lives, logical or not - didn't matter to me anymore.

It didn't matter because of his own words he told me once. He had told me to trust him. And he broke the trust himself.

And I told myself no matter how much my heart would melt at his loving and apologizing words, I would never give him my trust ever. I would not fall in his trap again.

Indeed, he's a werewolf. A bloodthirsty one. Of course he had no regrets killing them. Who knows how many more he had killed.

"I'm gonna confront Jungkook...." I said after spacing out for about five minutes.

"Are you kidding me? He'll manipulate you into helping him get away again!" Jimin said running a hand through his hair with frustration.

"Let me finish. I'm confronting him for the last time ever. No matter what he tells me, I'm gonna say my last goodbye to him. I'm never gonna see him again. It'll hurt a lot, but after today I'll completely erase him from my life." I felt tears welling up in my eyes but forced myself not to break down in front of Jimin.

"But after that you'll leave him forever, right?" Jimin said after sighing loudly.

"Yes." I felt one droplet of tears rolling down my cheek. I closed my eyes trying to keep rest of the tears away. Jimin noticed me and instantly pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way, Y/n. I really wish it wasn't. You can talk to me anytime you want. I can try and comfort you." Jimin said caressing my hair.

"Thank you, Jimin. I'm glad I have you as my friend." I said looking up to him finally smiling. It was nice to feel his comfort.

I pulled out my phone from my purse and opened my messages. I didn't even bother to check what Jungkook had sent me. I just quickly texted him to meet me at the park in ten minutes. I hugged Jimin one more time before setting my foot in the streets again. And my mind was clouded with thoughts again.

𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

After Y/n left my house, I went up the stairs and into my room. I locked my door and took my phone which was on the bed.

I called the number that I was last talking to when Y/n was still here. The person from the other side picked up the call instantly.

"Jimin, why did you call me now? You know I'm bus-" the familiar deep voice was saying but I cut him off.

"Change of plans. Y/n has already left my house."

"What? You told me you'd keep her occupied. Why'd you let her leave?"

"I thought she'd stay and bawl her eyes out for longer. But apparently she decided to go meet up with Jungkook at the park."

"That just makes things even harder. That beast with his animalistic senses would know my men are near if they go there."

"It didn't make anything harder. It'll just take you a bit more time. And she won't even stay with him for long."

"How do you know that?"

"I saw the pure hatred in her eyes. She completely hates him right now."

"Good. Thanks a lot for the help, Jimin." I could almost feel the boxy smile he was wearing on the other side of the phone.

"You don't have to thank me. It's the least I could do for you, Taehyung."