ℂ𝕙. 𝟙𝟝: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕

══════✮❁•°ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ°•❁✮ ══════

I got ready to go out shopping with my friends. It was the 14th birthday of one of my friends and we wanted to buy new outfits to wear to her birthday party. I bought new clothes and accessories recently so I didn't have much left from my pocket money. So I needed to ask for money from my dad.

"Hey dad! Can I have some money?" I just asked straight forward because he always gives me what I ask for.

"No."

"No!? Did you just say no!?" My dad never said no to any of my requests so I was astonished.

"You heard me right. I said no. I literally gave you like ten thousand dollars a few weeks ago. How did you manage to spend all that money already?"

"C'mon dad. I have my needs. Don't make me late and please hurry up and go get your wallet." I said with a bored expression.

"Young lady, I already said no. You need to learn to spend money wisely. I'm done spoiling you."

"Dad you can't do this to me. I'm supposed to go out with my friends. What are they gonna say if I'm not able to afford anything? They'll think I'm poor."

"You need to solve that on your own." My dad started walking away.

"Why don't you ever understand me!? I just wanna fit in with everyone. I just don't wanna be a loser!!"

"If you keep going like this you'll be the real loser when I'm not there to provide for you anymore." My dad turned back and calmly said to me.

I was furious and I was raging. I stomped up to my room making sure the noise would echo through the whole house. I plopped down on my bed and buried my face in my pillow.

I was so tired, stressed and really angry at the same time. My head started aching a lot. I couldn't take in the pain. I texted my friends I won't go with them because I'm sick. Afterwards I tried falling asleep.

Little did I know I was going to wake up with the sound of my mom's screams and cries and police sirens outside of my house.

════✮❁•°ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ°•❁✮ ════

I was running faster than I probably ever had in my life. I just wanted to get as further away possible from my house. I almost didn't even notice when I ended up in a forest which wasn't too far from my house.

I was forced to halt my speed when I reached in front of a beautiful lake. It was really dark and there was no light. The moonlight couldn't reach there because of the trees.

I sat down beside the lake leaning my back against a tree. I was staring at the lake and thinking of what just happened.

My dad was murdered by someone? But why? And why is the same person responsible for Taehyung's death? What is going on?

I was so confused and my emotions all welled up. I had more tears coming out of my eyes and I started sobbing out loud.

My sobs were so loud that I couldn't even hear the shuffling noise of the leaves nearby notifying me someone or something is coming closer.