𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

═══✮❁•°ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ°•❁✮ ═══

"Honey! Hurry up! You're gonna be late!! Today is definitely a day you wouldn't wanna be late." Mom said from the door.

"I'm coming!!!!" I quickly ran to the door with my bag and my graduation hat. We got in mom's car and she started driving to my school.

After we reached the school I went to the auditorium where the graduation ceremony was going to be held. I looked around and saw my friends and my boyfriend waving at me. I made my way towards them and sat between Jungkook and Hwasa.

After the principal finished giving his speech he started announcing the graduating students' name one by one.

Among us, Jimin got called first. Then it was Hwasa. Then it was Wheein.

And then it was Jungkook. I wanted to take a nice picture of him and he wouldn't stop goofing around.

Then it was finally my turn

Then it was finally my turn. I walked up to the stage feeling somewhat nervous. As I took the certificate from the principal everyone cheered for me.

I looked at the audience and saw my mom. She was proudly smiling at me and almost at the verge of tears. The other day, after I went home from the hospital we sat down and talked face to face about what happened to dad and the type of 'creature' I am. She apologized to me and everything's back to normal between us now.

I looked at Hwasa and Wheein and both them seemed so excited. I was glad that I had friends like them. They could cheer me up so easily.

I looked at Jimin and he was wearing a soft smile. I had already forgiven him and we were now closer than ever. Although Jungkook still doesn't talk to him as much but he doesn't mind our friendship. Jungkook sometimes gets a bit jealous if I spend time with Jimin instead of him but he never takes it too far.

Finally I looked at Jungkook. His bunny smile melted my heart away. I was so lucky to have him. We had been through so much together. I was excited to find out what our future held for us.

After the ceremony we planned to go to a nearby restaurant and have black bean noodles. But we were arguing about who was going to pay. We finally came to the decision that we'd all each pay for our own meals.

Jimin was going to drive Hwasa and Wheein to the restaurant while Jungkook would take me there.

"You guys go on first. We'll be right there." Jungkook said intertwining his fingers with mine.

Now I was left with only Jungkook and he started pulling me to the opposite side of the exit.

"Jungkook, the exit is that way. Where are you going?"

"Just come with me." He said tugging onto me. Jungkook finally came to a halt when we reached the rooftop.

"Why are we here? They're gonna be waiting for us." I said with a confused expression.

"I just have to do something first. Then we can go." Jungkook said putting his hands in his pocket. I saw him pull out a small box.

"Y/n, it's been about a year since we first met. We had a lot of hard times. But we managed to get through them together. We also shared a lot of happy memories. I always want to keep remembering them and make more new happy memories with you. There may be some times when I've let you down. But our flaws is what makes us perfect. So I hope we both can forgive and forget about all that. Moving on, I want to be by your side forever if I can. Can we make a promise to never let go of each other?" Jungkook then pulled out a ring with a small diamond on top of it.

"B-but I'm too young to get married...." I said shyly. Jungkook then burst out laughing.

"Idiot, this is just a promise ring. Even I got one." He then showed me his finger and we both burst out laughing.

"But if you want it to be an engagement ring then...." Jungkook trailed off.

"I just told you I'm too young. But maybe some day...." I blushed thinking about Jungkook actually proposing me.

Jungkook took my hand and put the ring on my finger.

"You better keep your promise." Jungkook said as a sign of warning.

"Then you have to keep it too." I warned him as well.

Jungkook then put my hand on his shoulder and rested his hands on my waist. We rested our foreheads against each other.

"Thank you for being here. I love you Y/n. "

"I love you too Jungkook." I looked into his eyes. I could see they were full of love. He looked down to my lips and licked his own his lips. He started moving closer and closer and I closed my eyes waiting for our lips to touch like a cliche happy ending from a fairytale.

But then Jungkook's phone started ringing loudly. He gave an annoyed sigh and answered the call. As soon as he answered it was Hwasa screaming from the other side. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TWO?? WHERE DID YOU GO?? WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG FOR YOU GUYS!!!! COME QUICKLY!!!!"

"Chill, Hwasa. We're coming." Jungkook cut the call off and looked at me.

"I guess it's time to go now." I said walking towards the stairs.

"But we were in the middle of something...." Jungkook said with a pout.

I ignored him and kept walking.

"Y/n! Come back! Just one kiss!" Jungkook kept whining like a child. But I just kept walking and chuckled to myself until I heard his footsteps catching up to me.

══════✮❁•°ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ°•❁✮ ══════

A/N: Keep scrolling for Author's Note.