"Temari Demon and Arrow Demon 手毬鬼と矢印鬼"

"Anyway... We found them." The soft voice of the female demons echoed above the destruction. Clouded dust and wood fall from the broken walls and ceiling. Tanjirou coughed into his sleeve, attempting to stop the dust from entering his lungs. Then, he spotted a multi-colored Tamari ball crashing into everything out of his eye.

A Tamari? She threw the handball and turned the house into this state. He clenched tightly onto Nezuko in fear the ball would wound her.

"Oops. It looks like I hit the kid too! Silly me."

His hands shook at the faint words.

"Best watch it. You know our orders."

The rosewood-haired male grows frantic, looking around in the desolate destruction for the slightest hint of blue. "(y/n)! Where are you?"

Not too far from him, (y/n) lay unconscious underneath a support pillar. Yushirou and Tamayo sat by their side, watching the ball intently.

"Yushirou! Help them please!"

The pastel-haired male looked hesitantly between them and Tamayo. His eyes squeezed shut as the female's hand lightly grazed his arm. "Is okay. Help them."

He forced a dry gulp down his throat before stepping towards their unconscious form. Yushirou took a broken poll and used it as leverage to get the heavy post off. It thudded heavily to the ground a foot away. The male knelt to pull them into his arms, their head gently resting against his chest.

"I think they got hit in the head with that ball." Yushirou's hand threaded itself into their hair, but it was soaked with blood and knotted. It took another second before he found the wound. He was surprised to find it no longer bleeding.

"Are they okay?" Tanjirou asked while letting Nezuko stand.

"Well. They're not bleeding anymore. But certainly are knocked-"

Another Tamari came crashing through the wall in an unnatural manner, headed straight for Tamayo. Yushirou dropped you and stood in front of the ball's path. Unfortunately, it struck him so hard that Yushirou's head was cleanly blown off.

"Yushirou!" Tamayo caught the boy's body as it twitched. Nezuko knelt and gathered (y/n)into her arms, holding them in a hug.

Tanjirou glanced at the two still in danger. "Nezuko. Move the woman sleeping inside to a safe place outside. And keep (y/n) close to me." Nezuko's Sakura pink eyes locked with Tanjirou's. She stood while holding them tight against her body. Carefully, the Demon placed them just behind him.

"Outside is too dangerous. This house has a basement. Go there." Tamayo interjected. The male she held in her arms grew a new neck, bones, etc.

"I understand! Nezuko." The female ran out of the room. Tanjirou gave them a worried glance before turning back to the Tamari, still wreaking havoc.

"I killed one."

Tanjirou attempted to stop one of the Tamari, but it smacked him upside the head. Just afterward, the Tamari return to their owner. Once the dust cleared, a female demon stood with an orange yukata and short hair.

"Their smell is different from the previous demons. Are they powerful? It's a strong smell." Tanjirou thought unknowingly out loud. His hands shake at what this Demon had done to (y/n). Stained the haori and, more importantly, wounded (y/n).

"The demon slayer wearing hanafuda earrings must be you, right?" Tanjirou felt himself flinch. At least they weren't after them. Tanjirou's grip tightened around the hilt.

"Ms. Tamayo. Please retreat to a safe spot with (y/n). Their target is me." He hesitantly took a step back. Tamayo shook her head.

"Mr. Tanjirou. Please focus on your battle and not us. We'll be fine without your protection because we are demons. Rest assured (y/n) is safe."