"Letting Someone Else Go First 自分ではない誰かを前へ"

An- OK OK *slaps table* HOW IN THE WORLD did I NOT know the leader of

The Slayer Corps is decent of Muzan?! How in the heck. That would make y'all related... by a large margin, of course, but the next one is gonna get interesting.

~

The scene below was Tanjirou, Inosuke, and one other male you didn't recognize. They all held off several other slayers being manipulated by the spider webs.

You jumped down from the tree to join the group. Tanjirou was the first to throw his arms around your torso in a tight hug.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" He asked, pulling away from the engulfing hug. A tired smile tugged on the edges of your lips.

"Yeah. Mostly." Tanjirou took ahold of your cheeks and checked every inch of skin he could see. A slight blush spread across your cheeks.

"Inosuke? Did you find it?" Tanjirou asked after he made sure you weren't injured. Inosuke pointed his blade in the direction of the demon. So that's where it is? The constant southern flow of wind down the mountain kept messing with your senses.

"Yuh, it's over there. I can sense that they're robust presence." You turned towards the either dead or manipulated slayers getting off the ground. Just how many did they send here?

"So they're here too?" Unsheathing the blade, you got ready to defend against their blows. Although slow and predictable, they had enough force to cut.

"Damn it! What a pain in the ass. I'm going to send them flying in one blow." You snatched Inosuke's arm to keep him from doing anything stupid.

"No, don't. Bad." The male looked back at you but eventually just huffed and gave in.

Just then, the male clashed with an unconscious Slayer. "Murata," Tanjirou whispered. You glanced between the two males, still confused.

"Leave this to me. You guys go ahead." He pushed the Slayer off. Meanwhile, Inosuke had something to say about it.

"Who are you kidding, Pissed-my-pants?" You had to let go of him in order not to laugh.

"Who are you calling Pissed-my-pants, you stupid pig? I wasn't even talking to you, so shut up! I'm sorry that I've given you such a bad impression, but I'm still a Demon Slayer." Murata pushed the Slayer off his blade, sending them to the ground. He turned to look at the group with a hopeful smile.

"I'll do my best to stand my ground. I know that I just have to cut those web strings. It's not so hard to predict how they're used as puppets. I'll look out for the spiders too. When a demon is around, it will probably puppet someone stronger." Another Slayer jumped up to attack. Their blades connected with a loud clang.

"You three go now!" With a firm nod, you took Tanjirou's hand and grabbed Inosuke. The pig-headed boy fought against your grasp, yelling insults. "Stop talking about that," Tanjirou ordered. Typically you were the one to keep Inosuke in check, but you guessed he had gotten used to it in the literal thirty minutes you were gone.

"He called me a stupid pig, Monjiro." You slapped a hand over your mouth to keep from bursting out in laughter. That wasn't even close. "It's Tanjirou! By the way, is this the right way?" Inosuke just ended up ignoring him like always.

You had to bite down on your lip to keep from snorting with laughter. "My senses never lie! But..." He started to wave his hands and swords around. "What the hell are these annoying threads?"

Each web snapped like a tiny thread when it came into contact with your form. It was sticking to the boys confusing you. "That's how close we're getting to the demon!"