"Against Corps Rules 隊律違反"

Your body uncomfortably twisted until you landed on the ground on all fours. Nails clawing their way into the dirt, attempting to stay grounded.

Something slammed into your back, pushing you into the dirt. The dirt bit into the side of your cheek, frostbite crawling up your skin.

"N-Nezuko... (y/n)."

Tanjirou's fatigue caught up to him. He crashed to his knees, almost going face-first into the dirt.

An ear-piercing ring rang in your ears. Your voice stayed in your throat.

Unable to talk, unable to move. Forever stuck within your world. No sound pierced the loud ring pounding in your ears.

Rui's body stumbles towards his severed head, gently picking it up.

A panicked look blazed in Tanjirou's eye forcing his body to move faster. You could almost hear his ribs and limbs creaking with each movement.

Tanjirou sat in front of you and rolled Nezuko off your still form. He pulled you up and into his arms. He was talking but you couldn't hear his voice.

Tanjirou leaned over Nezuko, trying to protect you both. A large blurred image of red and black threads covered your vision.

Black hair flew past the red. It fades into a separate blue, calming the storm within yourself. For once today, you had felt calm.

Rosewood eyes looked from you to Nezuko.

Water suddenly surrounded you as the crashing waves became still. Tanjrou sat you up and hugged Nezuko...

Giyuu stepped into your view and knelt on your level. His mouth moved, but not a coherent thought ran through your head at what he was saying.

His hand pressed against your neck, feeling the extremely slow heart rate pounding through your skin. 
AnA aching feeling spreads throughout every cavity in your chest. Welling up into your throat. Salvia pushed down your dry throat trying to hold them back.

Tears began to slowly roll down your blood-stained cheeks. Giyuu's finger, cold as it may be, smeared the tears across your cheek and bottom lip.

Words bubbled up from the back of your throat. "Save him... Please."

In the corner of your eye, you watched his body stumble towards us not caring if he stumbled or not.

Eventually, he fell right in front of you and Giyu who didn't seem to care. You were dazedly watching him slowly die. More of the tears flowed from your tired eyes. You wished that one day, he'll be forgiven. That he can join his family someday.

Mom... Dad... I'm sorry.

Tears, light, and fluid, fell gracefully down his pale skin.

Is this the torment that demons must go through for killing...? Nothing is left, not even their bones to mourn?

Footsteps lightly shook the ground, so delicate you wouldn't have even noticed if you could hear. Then, a woman stepped into view.

A permanent smile tugged on the edges of her lips and a dull look painted into violet eyes. A stark contrast to her inviting aura.

Giyu released your form, leaving you there staring into space.

Every single inch of your body hurt, nothing was left untouched by the pain. Your hand hung limp in the dirt, still dripping with blood.

Nezuko stood up and ran away from your blurred sight. Another girl in white gave chase. Her calm peaceful expression didn't stay put in your mind. Faded away like petals scattered in the wind.

A small weary smile tugged on the edges of your lips while your world faded into a vibrant array of color.

A new kind of pain shot through you, immobilizing the little bit of movement you had.

"(y/n)!"

The panicked voice rang in your ears, drowning out the ringing. A longing to grasp whoever it was in your arms overtook you. It raged so deep from within but... you couldn't move.

Then everything faded to a singular one.

Black.

Tanjirou watched as you fell and tried to get up to reach you. He intertwined your fingers with his just as something sharp hit the back of his neck, knocking him out as well.

Your eyes became dull as you breathed in hitched and ragged breaths.

"You had to do that? She couldn't move."

Giyu pinned the butterfly girl. "Yes, she is more of a threat than the young demon. This is against corp rules Giyu."

Giyu pinned her underneath his arm only to be met with a knife to the face.

"No, Shinobu... She's not a threat." Shinobu jumped off of Giyu glancing around for Kanao. She had taken off after Nezuko and hadn't come back yet.

The two pillars fought for mere moments before the crows up above shouted orders.

"Tanjirou, (y/n), and Nezuko are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters!"

Kanao, Giyu, and Shinobu all sheathed their blades. Two of them were unwilling to leave when Kakushis came for them. "Just take them away."

Giyu shot Shinobu a triumphant glare to which she sneered at. He watched as Kakushis bound your bleeding arms and throwing you over their shoulders.