"Tsuzumi Mansion 鼓お屋敷"

"Please! I only have you. Only you can do it, please." The male continued to whine while the sparrow began to explain the situation to you and Tanjirou. The poor creature was very distraught over the electric-haired boy and went on an entire rant about him. 

To calm the bird, you gently caressed its backside with your thumb and offered it to pick from a small pile of seeds. It began to sort through the different ones in your palm; even Chi started to join in. 

"I see now. I'll find a way." You glanced up to see Tanjirou walking towards the scene. "Anyways, what's your name, little fella?" You asked the sparrow. Its eyes glowed for a second. "Chuntaro. What a cute name. Are you a boy? Get along with Chi, okay?" He nodded before continuing to go at the seeds. You merely followed after Tanjirou once they were done eating. 

"Can you please do it? Can you marry me? I'm begging you!" The sheer loudness of his cries was beginning to hurt your ears. Not to mention the female he clung to didn't look very happy. 

"What are you doing in the middle of the road? You know she's not willing. Stop causing distress for your sparrow!" Tanjirou grabbed the frantic male by the collar and yanked him off the poor girl. The yellow-haired male looked Tanjirou dead in the eye for a heartbeat.  

"That uniform. You're from the Final Selection?" He screamed. "There's no one like you in my circle, so I don't know you!" The male's jaw dropped in shock. Sure, you knew him, but it's not like the three of you ever formally met. "But we have met! Don't get angry at me when you're the one with a bad memory!"

You walked up to the girl and brushed off her shoulders. "Are you okay, hun?" She gave you a warm smile before rolling up her sleeves. "Yes, I think I'll be alright."  She marched right past you and slapped the frantic male across the face. When she kept doing it, you grabbed her from behind and pulled her away. 

"C-Calm down!" You pleaded, but she only struggled against your grip more. "Since when did I like you? I only saw you crouching on the road looking unwell, so I came to ask if you were all right!" The male looked entirely shocked. 

"You talked to me because you were worried, not because you liked me?" He cried, now more tears streaming down his cheeks. "I'm already arranged with someone else, you know? So I can't possibly be with you. I suppose you're all right, aren't you? Goodbye!" She yelled just as you let go. The girl began to stomp off in another direction. 

"Why did you have to butt in? You have nothing to do with this! What look are you giving me? Stop that!" Tanjirou's utter look of disgust didn't spread to you, but instead, you stepped out from behind him. 

"Sir. Can you please calm down first?" The male's amber eyes filtered upwards, taking in everything about you. A shudder shot down your spine at the look he was giving you. 

"Why are you staring at me like that?" You asked, stepping backward slightly. "A-Angel! Protect me, please! I'm going to die on my next mission!" He lunged forwards, only for you to back away. The male crashed into the dirt before trying to wrap his arms around like before. 

"Stop that! Don't do that too (y/n)!" Tanjirou scolded him, bonking his head so that he would stop chasing you. "Angel is beyond captivating! Don't tell me you claimed them already!? No fair!"

You stepped back out and flicked the male. "I'm no angel. My name is (y/n). His is Tanjirou Kamado." The male's eyes sparkled as he began to cling to Tanjirou. "Well, I'm sorry! I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma. You need to help me, Tanjirou. (y/n)!" 

Tanjirou gently removed him from his waist. "Help you with what?" With that straightforward question, Zenitsu went on an entire rant about his 'issue.'