3; scandals

"So..." Sana mumbled. "I may - or may not - have tried to kiss you."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"You did. I didn't know there was someone watching. I brought us through the back door so that we wouldn't be recognised." Tzuyu gulped as she hesitated to speak. "You also tried to unbutton my shirt, pervert."

Sana turned a light shade of red.

"I'm sorry." She apologised as she looked away.

The room was filled with an awkward tension as the two girls sat on the sofa, staring at the TV.

Sana was on one side of the sofa, and Tzuyu was on the other end of the sofa.

"Where am I? Like, the city." Sana looked over at Tzuyu who seemed to be mad.

"Gangnam. You're in Gangnam."

"Oh, really? I live in Gangnam too! I live in Apartment number three. What about you?"

Tzuyu tilted her head slightly.

"I'm..." She paused. "Apartment four."

The tension could be cut with a knife.

"Your apartment is right next to mine? What a coincidence." Sana nervously joked.

"God must really hate me." Tzuyu snarked. "The fact that my life might now be ruined because you decided to go all wasted after getting into another scandal - IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Tzuyu stood up and walked to her room, slamming her door.

Sana hissed under her breath as she stood up and grabbed her bags.

"I'm going now. Don't even think about trying to stop me anymore." She yelled.

Sana walked over to the door, and held onto the handle, looking at the apartment one last time. She sighed and twisted the handle, only to feel her wrist being grabbed.

She turned around to find Tzuyu there, holding onto her wrist.

"What do you want?" Sana asked, annoyed.

"You can't go out in my baseball jersey. They'll think that we're really dating. I've worn that before, they'll try to pick up pieces that they think fit, but it's actually just a lie. Take these and change into them." Tzuyu shoved clothes into Sana's hand and dragged her to the bathroom.

*********

Sana entered her apartment. She looked over at her mum, who seemed to be mad.

"Hey, mum." She attempted to smile.

"A scandal. A dating scandal." Her mum uttered. "With Zhou Tzuyu." She sneered.

"Look, I'm sorry. I got all wasted and-" Sana began, but was suddenly interrupted.

"Don't even start. You dragged Tzuyu into this mess because you decided to become sad over an article saying that you're dating Hiro Watanabe." Her mum sighed. "You're never allowed to go to that bar again, you hear me?"

"Fine. It's for the best." Sana grumbled, walking into her room.

Mina:
Heard about you and Tzuyu. What even happened between you two?

Sana:
Don't wanna talk about it.

Mina:
I'm your best friend, you'd better.

Sana:
Fine. Meet up with me at Gangnam cafe in 10 minutes.

Mina:
Oooookkkk :)))))
_______________________________________

"So, you woke up in her baseball jersey, and she's not telling you if you did anything together?" Mina took a sip of her americano. "A bit sneaky, if you ask me."

Sana rubbed her temples.

"Worst of all, she lives in the apartment next to mine. I should just say that I'm not dating her. Just to save her reputation."

"Or," Mina smiled slyly. "You could both agree to like, 'date', so that your scandals will die down a bit. No one will ever suspect that you're ever dating someone else, because, well, you'll be dating her."

"So you're implying that my scandals will stop if I date her?"

"That's exactly what I'm implying."

"I don't know," Sana thought. "What if she doesn't want to be with a person like me?"

"Then you get into more dating scandals, so you'd better get her to agree." Mina smirked.

"Alright. Let's see what I can do."

*********

Nayeon paced up and down room, her head down and her hands crossed on her back.

Sana stared at her manager, confused.

"Why don't you want me to do it?" Sana asked.

"Because I don't want you to cause Tzuyu trouble. She's had a-"

"-Good as gold reputation until I came along, I know." Sana rolled her eyes. "But if we date, it will help my reputation too. Bad girl to good girl, you know?"

Nayeon shook her head and sat down. She stared at Sana, not even blinking for a second.

"You know you stick your tongue out when you concentrate, bugs bunny." Sana teased.

"Shut up, squirrel."

Sana grinned as she leaned forward, closer to Nayeon.

"You look pretty today." She winked. "Just today. Not everyday. In fact, you're pretty ug-"

"SANA!" Nayeon stood up and began to chase Sana around the small office room. "You're so mean!" She screeched.

Sana laughed as she ran around, knowing she had won.

"Sana, you left your bag-" Someone interrupted, walking in.

Sana groaned.

"Shit."