recap chapter

Before I go onto chapter 26, I have a feeling that some of you need to recap. My writing at the beginning was messed up and I tried to add a lot of plot twists, which in the end ended up tangled.

So if you understand the story (which i would say you don't really), please read so that you'll be prepared for the next chapters to come.

Also, this book will be ending soon (idk how soon though, so everything will have to be wrapped up in the next few chapters).

SO ONTO THE RECAP:

1) Sana and Tzuyu met in a bar, got into a scandal and they decided to fake date for both their careers.

2) On the first day of them officially dating, it turns out that Tzuyu's dad is in a car crash, which Sana doesn't tell Tzuyu about.

3) a few love triangles and couples:

Sana and Tzuyu: dating officially (but plot twisting later👀👀)

Chaeyoung and Mina: 'a thing'

Mina and Dahyun: exes

Momo and Nayeon: exes, friends now

Momo and Sana: momo had a crush on sana before, but now she has a boyfriend

Nayeon and Jeongyeon: exes, frenemies

Jihyo and Sana: friends and colleagues

Tzuyu and Nari: exes, not on good terms

Sana and Nari: who even knows

4) friend groups:

Mina, chaeyoung, sana: cafe people

Mina, chaeyoung, tzuyu: another set of cafe people

Sana, jihyo, nayeon: same company

Sana, tzuyu, jeongyeon: dating scandal

Nayeon, momo, sana: best friends

Dahyun, nayeon, sana, tzuyu: working on the drama together

Nayeon, nari: former classmates

Sana, mina: best friends

Dahyun, sana, tzuyu: drama friends

5) sana got into an accident as a child, in which tzuyu was also involved in, hence the scar on sana's collarbone.

6) tzuyu got into a car crash after learning of her father's death, and has been in a coma for two weeks (since the last chapter)

[WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD]

7) tzuyu and sana confessed their love for each other, even if they were meant to be fake dating before, but now things are gonna get a little rocky.

8) nari and sana may become closer in the next few chapters, you'll just have to wait and see

9) also, jisoo is nayeon's roommate whoopee!!!!!

10) elkie and tzuyu are friends, but elkie doesn't know about the whole fake dating thing, or that tzuyu is in a coma.

11) mina is a trainee at jay why pee entertainment which - surprise! - bae nari works at.

I hope this clears things up a little bit!

If you're still confused, just comment your question and I'll be sure to answer it.

In the meantime, please wait for the next chapter!

Thank you💜