8; hospital smells and deep talks

Tzuyu put her mask back on after she had finished eating her food. The hospital smell was getting to her head.

Pushing her food aside, she stretched her arm out on the table and yawned.

Why do I always find myself in this dreaded hellhole? She thought to herself as she watched the nurses run to and fro.

"Tzuyu, Zhou Tzuyu!"

She lifted her head as she heard her name being called.

A girl with bangs came up to her and waved vigorously.

"Hey, I'm Momo, Sana's best friend. Do you know where she is?"

Tzuyu nodded and pointed down one of the corridors.

"She's in ward 5C. She's asleep, by the way." Tzuyu looked down at Momo's hand. "Is that a present for her? You can drop it off by her bedside table if you want. I'll tell her it's from you."

Momo shook her head. "No, no. Here, you take it, and you give it to her. Don't say it's from me. Say it's from a generous donor." She smiled as began to head off. "Tell her that Momo said hi, and that I can't wait to see her in the dance studio again."

Tzuyu nodded. "Sure, will do. Thanks Momo."

Dance studio? Tzuyu thought to herself. Sana dances?

Tzuyu quickly typed in, 'Sana and Momo Dances', but nothing popped up.

"Maybe she just dances for fun." Tzuyu muttered as she scrolled through Sana's instagram.

*********

Tzuyu had felt as if she just went through the deepest pit on earth, scrolling through Sana's instagram. It was filled with the weirdest arrangement of pictures; from dogs to flowers to food to people.

She switched off the phone and walked over to Sana's ward where she was in.

"You're still asleep." Tzuyu chuckled as she sat down on the chair beside the bed. "You know, you're quite dumb to do that sort of thing. Just wait outside your apartment while it's raining. Don't you have any friends that live around that area which you could go to?"

Tzuyu looked at the sleeping girl and laughed.

"Quite an idiot." Tzuyu teased. "Oh, Nayeon said that she would come tomorrow because she has a meeting with a director for your new series. So she told me to stay with you tonight."

Tzuyu placed the gift bag on the table and sighed as she leaned on her chair.

"Can I tell you something secret?" She began. "Well, you're asleep. I guess I can.

"I have to be honest, I only listened to my dad telling me not to get in any scandals because I didn't want to lose my inheritance. But I guess that since I'm in the entertainment industry, it's kind of expected that I'll be involved in a few scandals.

"And I'm glad you're the first person I'm in a scandal with.

"That sounds kind of stupid, doesn't it? But I really can't imagine having a scandal with anyone else. I'm scared that everyone else might judge me because I'm not Korean or Japanese, but you seem to be calm with me.

"Also, your friend Mina is really nice. She gives me extra cake sometimes."

Tzuyu giggled like a little kid.

"And she looks really cute with the other kid, Chaeyoung. Although, Chaeyoung said she was older than me by a few months, but she's still very short." She looked at the clock.

"Oh. It's 12am now. No wonder why I feel drunk and tired." She yawned and closed her eyes.

"Thirty minutes of sleep will work." She mumbled.
________________________________________

A/N

Sorry that this is such a short chapter but it kind of leads to the next one :))))

- misomina