11; let's have a discussion

Tzuyu knocked on the door of Sana's apartment. She stood outside, tapping her feet together as she waited.

The door slowly creaked open.

"Come in." Came a frail voice from inside.

Tzuyu removed her shoes as she entered the slightly small apartment.

"Your place looks nice. Very humble." Tzuyu commented as she went to sit on the sofa.

"Thanks." Sana bluntly replied.

"So about the article-"

"It'll be released tomorrow. From then on we'll have to act as if we're actually dating. And then they'll find out about the drama halfway through the year."

"And then?"

"Once they find out about the drama, we'll be halfway through filming I think, unless we move quickly and act well. Then we release the series, two months later, we break up."

Tzuyu nodded to say she understood.

"Are there any events we have to go to together? Like, you have to come to my fashion shows, and I'll go to your meet&greets." Tzuyu wondered.

"I have to bring you tomorrow for the premiere of my movie, 'To Have and To Hold'. The plot is quite cliché really, but deal with it. Alright?"

Tzuyu nodded her head again. "Is that all?"

"Yeah. I don't know why we needed Nayeon in the first place."

Knock knock.

"Speak of the devil, she's here." Tzuyu looked over.

Sana stayed in her seat, her arms folded.

"Are you not going to get it?"

"No need. Let her wait out there."

Tzuyu stood up and walked over to the door.

"Sana says she doesn't want you here." Tzuyu peeked through the small peephole. "I think it's best if you leave."

"I'm not leaving. I have food."

"Nayeon, please. Don't do this to her."

Tzuyu could hear a sigh from the other side. She heard the crumple of a plastic bag being placed on the floor.

"Fine, I'm leaving. The food will just be outside here. Enjoy." Nayeon left, her high heels echoing through the corridor.

Tzuyu waited for a minute, then opened the door and picked up the plastic bag.

"Did Nayeon cook this herself?" Tzuyu asked as she placed the bag on the table. "It smells really good."

Sana shook her head. "Nayeon doesn't know how to cook. She'd probably burn her house down if she even tried."

Tzuyu snorted. "Guess this is just microwaveable food then that she heated up."

"Yup."

There was a small silence, as both of the girls unpacked the filled plastic bag and arranged them on the table.

Tzuyu stopped mid-way and looked up at Sana.

"Um... I'm really sorry about my manager. She's quite competitive, but I promise you she's really good-hearted." Tzuyu apologised as she took the cartons out of the plastic bag.

Sana gave a sad smile. "I know. She was a trainee with me before. After she left, she became a manager. I know that she's a really nice person."

Tzuyu nodded as she opened the lid.

"I see." She paused. "Is this the food I gave to you this morning?"

Sana stared at the food and then diverted her eyes back to Tzuyu. She scratched her head in confusion.

"I was wondering where it went. Nayeon must have taken it with her when we were rushing."

"Oh. Well let's eat it now then."

Sana smiled.

"Sure."