16; stop it

"Quit staring at me." Tzuyu glared at Sana as she took a sip of her drink. "You're getting a bit creepy."

Sana glared at the girl as she leaned forward, a glass of wine in one hand.

"Why are you here?" Sana asked, looking at Tzuyu suspiciously.

Tzuyu sighed and brushed her hair back.

"Because I was bored. Chaeyoung's on a date with Mina and I wanted to go out to drink."

"So why are you here?"

"Stop asking questions and just finish your glass."

"Okay." Sana nodded her head, as there was nothing but silence between them.

"So," Sana began. "How long are we going to keep this up for?"

Tzuyu turned her head to Sana and raised her eyebrow.

"Hm?"

"Us 'dating', Tzuyu." Sana said with bunny fingers. "How long?"

Tzuyu thought to herself for a moment, and then gulped.

"We've only been dating for a day. Literally this morning, Sana, and you want to break it already?"

"I never said that!" Sana bounced.

"Well, I'm not sure then. Didn't we agree that we'd break up after we've finished filming the drama?" Tzuyu asked.

"Well, yes. Don't we start filming tomorrow?"

Tzuyu nodded her head. "Yeah."

"Well then, we'd better get to sleep now. See you tomorrow, Tzuyu." Sana said as she stood up and headed for her room.

However, she felt something gripping her wrist, and she looked back to see Tzuyu holding on.

"L-let me stay for tonight. Please."

Sana furrowed her eyebrows. "Why?"

"Um..." Tzuyu paused. "Because it's lonely in my house. Please let me stay."

Sana sighed as she tugged her wrist away.

"Fine. I have some extra clothes you can borrow."

Tzuyu smiled.

"Thank you."

*****

"I'll sleep on the couch then." Sana patted the sofa as she began to lie down. Tzuyu watched from the bedroom door as she saw Sana begin to try and sleep.

Tzuyu guiltily gulped and walked over to Sana.

"No, sleep in your bedroom. I'll sleep here. I'm the unwanted guest anyways." Tzuyu began to playfully shove Sana off.

"Hey!" Sana giggled. "That tickles!"

"Well I'll continue doing it then." Tzuyu grinned as she continued to playfully tickle Sana.

"No! I'm the host and you should sleep in my bed!" Sana screamed through heaves of laughter, failing to control herself. She held onto Tzuyu's arm and tried to fight back.

"Let go of my arm!" Tzuyu laughed.

"Not until you let me sleep here!" Sana began to tickled Tzuyu back.

Tzuyu began to lean closer to tickle Sana, falling closer and closer until-

"Ah!" Tzuyu's body flew over from the side of the sofa to the floor.

What she didn't realise, however, was that Sana was holding onto her, and had fallen onto the floor too.

Their faces were a paper-thin distance away, and Tzuyu was on top of Sana.

Tzuyu felt her face turn red as she felt the warmness of Sana beside her. Sana's face began to turn a heavy shade of red too, as Tzuyu was leaned on top of her.

"I think-" Tzuyu began, but was quickly shushed by Sana by her index finger over her mouth.

"I'll take the bedroom then. S-since you're so demanding of the sofa."

Tzuyu gulped. "F-fine."

Sana looked closer at the Taiwanese's face and saw her eyes sparkle. She felt her own face become more heated, but for some reason, she didn't want to look away.

Sana leaned closer to the other's face.

"What would you do if I kissed you?" Sana whispered.

Tzuyu's eyes opened wide.

"What?"

"I'm kidding." Sana quickly said before coughing to clear her throat. "You wouldn't mind getting off of me, would you?"

Tzuyu quickly snapped back into reality.

"Ah, yes. Sorry." She stood up and brushed herself off, looking out of the window to avoid Sana's gaze.

Sana fixed her hair and turned to look at Tzuyu one last time.

"So... goodnight then, Chewy."

Tzuyu turned around, startled.

"Chewy? We have nicknames now?" She asked.

"I mean, if you want." Sana mumbled, a little embarrassed.

Sana suddenly saw a smile creep onto Tzuyu's face.

"Alright. Goodnight, Sattang." Tzuyu grinned as she walked over to the sofa and lay down.

Sana smiled as she switched off the lights and headed to her room.

"Sattang..." she mumbled to herself as she fell asleep.
_________________________________________

Hey guys again!

Yes, I updated again because I think my writers block is leaving now. Although, I'm not sure what I'm going to do for the drama part. Maybe I'll skip a few weeks and so on, and just focus on their daily lives with each other and their friends.

I'm also sorry for the flow of this story. It all seems a bit rushed, whenever I reread it. I'll try and make it flow from now on, I promise.

Also, I'm plugging my two other fics, the 2yeon one and the michaeng one, so please read! Thank you :)))

- misomina