4; interruptions

"Sana, you left your bag-" Tzuyu called as she walked in the room, unaware of the chaos that was unfolding. "Am I disturbing something? Seems like it. I'll come back later."

Nayeon froze in her tracks.

"Zhou Tzuyu? What are you doing here?" Nayeon asked, walking up to the tall girl.

"Well, Sana left her bag at my house. I decided to drop by her agency, but I guess I came at the wrong time." Tzuyu clicked her fingers. "Anyways, I'd better get going. I have a meeting with my general manager at 2."

"Who's your manager?" Sana questioned, joining the duo by the door.

"Oh, it's Yoo Jeongyeon."

"What?" Nayeon froze completely.

Tzuyu stared strangely at the bunny-teethed girl.

"What happened to her?"

Sana chuckled as she flicked the forehead of her manager.

"Well, Jeongyeon and Nayeon have a long history together. They dated for about five years before deciding to call it quits. Nayeon's still in love with her, though."

Tzuyu nodded. "I see."

The room was once again filled with an awkward silence.

"So, I was wondering," Tzuyu began. "Since I'm already involved in a mess with you, why don't we hang out this week? We need to talk about something important. So let's say, sunday? In 6 days? I'll text you."

Sana nodded, surprised. "Sure. Sunday."

Tzuyu gave a small smile and headed out, not even turning back to wave goodbye.

"And I still don't know if we did it." Sana muttered to herself.

Nayeon chuckled. "The girl really is a sneaky one. She'll blackmail you with it one day for sure." She clicked her tongue and sat back down.

Sana folded her arms, one over the other and sighed.

"Why does she want to hang out? Just because she wants to tell me something important?"

"Who knows?" Nayeon shrugged her shoulders. "Probably gonna use that moment to blackmail you. Maybe she'll ask for 1 million won, and you can't say no."

"Don't say that, it might become reality."

"Well, I can say whatever I want. I am your manager, after all." Nayeon smirked and grabbed her thermos as she began to walk out. "By the way, we have a meeting with Kim Dahyun later on. Something about a new role in a movie for you."

Sana nodded her head and laughed sarcastically. "Yeah, sure. Bet you it's gonna be another romance with another male actor who's gonna use me as his claim to fame."

Nayeon gave a small smile and breathed in. She let go of the handle and turned back to Sana.

"Sana. Come on. I know you've had bad experiences with people trying to use you for fame, but have a positive mindset. I'm sure this time will be better." Nayeon looked down at her phone as it buzzed. "Hold on, it's Dahyun."

Sana watched as Nayeon left. Looking around the small meeting room, she looked out of the large-scale glass panels, and she stared at the skyline of Seoul. She saw the bread shop she used to go to when she was still a trainee at her entertainment. She watched intently as she saw Miss Seohyun walk out, hobbling with two rubbish bags in her hand.

"I wish I could help you." Sana quietly mumbled under her breath. "You've helped me so much."

She clicked her tongue as she snapped back into reality, as the cars drove by and as the planes flew overhead.

"Sana, Sana!" Nayeon crashed back into the room with great urgency. "Quick, Dahyun says she needs to meet with us - now!"

*********

"Okay, Sana." Dahyun looked over at the sheet of paper in her hand and pushed up her silver rimmed glasses. "I have a new role for you. I know you've just finished filming, but I think you might like this role."

Sana rolled her eyes. "You always say that." She remarked.

Dahyun gave a sly grin as she stood up and headed to the computer. She typed on the keyboard quite fast as she placed a powerpoint up on the projector.

"This is your new series."

"Series?!" Sana jumped. "I thought this would be a movie?" She questioned, her eyes big.

"Well, that's what I thought too. Until I saw your recent scandal. I think a series would be a nice change for you."

"What does my scandal have to do with this?" Sana demanded.

"Nothing really. Well, quite a lot. This was originally scripted as a movie, but I think I'll have permission to make it as a series. It has great potential." Dahyun chuckled as she switched to the next slide. "It's gonna be an LGBT drama. Something new for your supposedly straight heart."

"I am straight." Sana deadpanned. "Maybe. I don't know, really. Anyways, let's move on. What's the plot?"

"Quite a cliché one." Nayeon mused as she read the synopsis. "You meet a girl in some brutal way, fall in love with her, but your ex tries to take you back. His plan doesn't succeed but you and the girl break it off. Later on, the guy tries to fix you two because he feels bad for you. You two get back together, kiss and the end."

Sana squinted her eyes in horror. "What a cliché plot-"

"That the general public will love!" Dahyun laughed. "What do you think?"

Sana thought to herself as she read the plot.

"Who's gonna be the girl?" Sana questioned.

Dahyun clicked her fingers. "I don't know yet. I'll find one soon though. Maybe someone who isn't an actor and wants to break into this industry."

Nayeon stood up. "Alright, Sana, will you take it?"

"Sure. I might as well."

"Great!" Dahyun rejoiced. "I think once we find the other lead, we'll start filming within a month or so. Filming will probably last a year. 16 episodes, you know?"

Sana nodded her head. "Alright. Thank you, Dahyun."

"No problem." Dahyun chuckled. "You'll be surprised with who I have in mind."

Sana raised her eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, nothing much. Have a good day, Nayeon and Sana. I'll be sure to find another lead soon."

Sana and Nayeon walked out of the room as Dahyun closed the computer.

"And I think I've already found the other lead."
________________________________________

A/N

Quick question, do you like the length of my stories? Or do you want it to be shorter or longer, and from other people's POV's as well?

Just asking. Please respond so that I'm not undecided lmao