13; to have and to hold

"How was it like, filming this movie with Kang Seojun?" The interviewer asked Sana as Tzuyu sat beside her.

"It was... it was fine." Sana quietly replied.

"Do you have any other upcoming dramas ahead? You know, for this year? Anything new?"

Sana paused and looked at Tzuyu.

"I can't say. It's a secret."

Sana saw Tzuyu smile from the corner of her eye as she looked back at the interviewer. Sana grabbed Tzuyu's hand, even if her own was sweaty.

"So, can I ask about you and Tzuyu's relationship? It was confirmed today that you two are dating. Spill the beans." The interviewer pushed the microphone slightly closer to Sana, and Sana hesitantly took it.

"Um... we met at a bar. She rescued me. I was very drunk."

"Oh, really? So it's like this movie then? Where you fall in love with the other character in a bar?"

Sana stopped to think.

"Yes. It's quite like that, actually. Funnily enough, her uncle was apparently the bartender."

The interviewer laughed and looked over at Tzuyu.

"So when did you two start dating?"

Tzuyu froze, and Sana squeezed her hand.

"Um..." she paused. "I don't remember. We just suddenly agreed that our feelings were mutual and we started dating. I don't exactly remember when."

"Aw, what a cute couple." The interviewer smiled at the pair. "I can't wait to see where life takes you. Thank you Sana for having this interview with me, and thank you Tzuyu for joining her."

They bowed as they left the room, Sana feeling quite shaky.

Tzuyu looked over and her hand and realised that they hadn't let go for a long time. She sighed and kept on holding Sana's hand.

You know, to make the 'dating' seem more realistic.

"Sana, we should go take our seats now. Are-are you okay? I'm not even kidding, you're so pale." Tzuyu grabbed Sana's face and turned it over so that their eyes met. "Maybe we should just go home."

"N-no. I'm good." Sana gulped and turned away from Tzuyu. "Let's go."

Tzuyu nodded her head as Sana led them to the theatre room, where tens of photographers were waiting to capture the two lovers.

The cameras clicked and the lights flashed as they walked past, scurrying along.

"Sana, tell us about your relationship!"
"Tzuyu, you're so pretty!"
"What a cute couple!"

The paparazzi screamed.

Tzuyu fake smiled at them as they walked past.

She knew that they only wanted to talk to them for clicks and money on their articles. It was a gamble that they had to do.

Sana and Tzuyu took their seats as people flooded into the theatre. Mainly critics and the cast of the movie.

The two looked around them as the prying eyes of the paparazzi were laid on them.

Sana looked over at Tzuyu's hand which lay on the arm rest, and she slid her hand into the latter's. Tzuyu jumped at the touch, and looked at Sana with her eyes wide open.

"Sana!" She hissed through her teeth. "What are you doing?"

Sana shrugged her shoulders at the Taiwanese and held her hand tighter. Tzuyu sighed and turned to face the movie screen which had been playing adverts.

*********

"Tzuyu, I'm so sorry." Sana whispered in the middle of the movie. "I really am sorry."

Tzuyu turned to look at the Japanese girl with a confused look on her face, and turned to see the same girl on the screen.

"Why are you sorry?" Tzuyu asked, and reached for Sana's teary face. "Hey, stop. You'll be wasting your tears by saying sorry."

Another tear rolled down Sana's face as she gulped and sobbed. Sana lay her head low as Tzuyu wiped the tears away.

"Sh, stop crying. Don't waste your tears." Tzuyu comforted the girl as she took her hand.

Sana nodded and tried to keep in the tears.

Tzuyu looked Sana in the eyes and smiled. She caressed her face and rubbed her thumb gently.

"Please be happy. I don't want you to get sick, yeah?"

Sana nodded and turned to face the TV screen again.

"Why... why do you seem so nice now?" Sana asked, under her breath.

"I-I don't know. You know what, just focus on the movie."

"Alright." Sana clenched Tzuyu's hand tighter as they kept on watching.