20; bae nari (iii)

Tzuyu sat on the bench as she waited for Sana and Nayeon to arrive. She took out her phone and began scrolling through instagram.

Hundreds of comments and dms. It all just seemed to pile up and pile up.

She knew she'd never answer these, so what was the use of even looking at it?

She exited the app and went to twitter. Maybe she'd see some funny tweets that would lift her mood.

None.

Today was such a bland day.

Tzuyu closed her phone and began to appreciate the scenery in front of her eyes.

The tree beginning to bud, the grass gently swaying in the east wind, the smell of the river wafting up to her nose as she inhaled it.

The little girl holding onto her mother's hand as they walked along the path, making sure not to step on the crack as if it were a competition.

Tzuyu smiled to herself as she walked the dog waddle its way to its owner, and the joyful smile of the owner holding the leash.

The scent of the fresh air.

This is what she needed to clear her mind.

"Tzuyu!" Sana called from afar. Tzuyu turned her head to see Sana waving her hands in the air, as Nayeon stood beside her, her eyes focused on her phone.

"How are you?" Tzuyu asked as she walked up to Sana.

"I'm good." Sana slightly smiled. "Anyways, Nayeon says we'll be meeting up with B-" But she suddenly stopped, not wanting to say anymore.

"B?" Tzuyu questioned.

"Breakfast. I haven't had breakfast, you know?" Sana nervously laughed.

"But it's 3pm now." Tzuyu said. "You haven't eaten yet?"

"No." Sana slightly frowned. "I was too busy worrying. Let's go eat."

*****

Tzuyu sat down across Sana and took a look at the menu.

"I'll just have some jjajangmyeon and a glass of red wine. You, Sana?" Tzuyu told the waiter.

"Oh, I'll have the same. Also, two more of the same as well. There are more people coming." Sana muttered as she scanned the menu.

The waiter nodded and left, leaving the two girls sitting together.

"Where's Nayeon?" Tzuyu asked, looking around the restaurant. "She was here a minute ago."

Sana looked up at the confused girl and then turned to the seat next to her.

"I think she went to go bring the person she wanted us to see." Sana replied, suddenly biting her nails.

Tzuyu nodded. "I see."

Sana nervously smiled as she stood up.

"I'll just go to the bathroom real quick."

Tzuyu nodded as Sana left.

As she waited for Sana, she looked around the restaurant, just looking at people. Nayeon walked through the door, and caught Tzuyu's eye.

Tzuyu waved at Nayeon, and Nayeon waved back.

However, Tzuyu noticed someone standing behind Nayeon.

She looked familiar. Her hair, her face, her body structure - everything about her just seemed so familiar.

"...Nari?" Tzuyu gulped as she saw the figure of the actress.