24; for starters

"Well, for starters,

There's nothing much I can do but apologise. I should have handed you the phone, or told you what had happened to your dad, but I was a coward.

I panicked when I shouldn't have.

And for that, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for always being the cause of trouble in your life.

Your first scandal, your first accident.

Wow, I really am bad luck." Sana chuckled.

"But, anyways. I think saying bad things will only make me feel worse, so I'll say the things I like about you, so that when you get out of the coma, you won't try to kill me.

Haha.

I love your smile, and how your eyes sparkle when you talk about dogs and you family.

I love it when you tell me about your day, and how difficult it is to act when you've never done it before.

I think you bring out the best in me.

You've shown me how to love other people before myself, and how to be kind to everyone I meet.

I was never like that before.

Because of my attitude, I always got into trouble and scandals. But when you came along, everything changed.

We also flipped the switch.

Now I'm the one talking to you about everything as you lay in the hospital bed.

Remember that? How I was dumb enough to stay out in the rain?

How that basically changed so much for us?

Mina says she's glad that I'm dating you.

Chaeyoung agrees with her too. I think they look cute together, don't you think? They should date if they haven't already.

Anyways, this actually feels good.

To let it all out.

This is the first smart thing that Nayeon has ever said. Joking, she's said smart things before." Sana sighed as she gently touched Tzuyu's face. "Please get well soon.

I love you."

Sana gulped as she stood up and kissed Tzuyu's forehead. "I'll get going. I need to go to the toilet."

Sana left the room, her slippers scratching on the floor as she made her way to the toilet.

Sana looked up to see a nurse, and ran over to tap her shoulder.

The nurse turned around in shock.

"Miss Minatozaki? You're the one taking care of Chou Tzuyu, yes?"

Sana nodded in reply.

"What do you need?" The nurse asked as she tapped her nails on the clipboard.

Sana pointed at the clipboard as she shyly wiggled her body.

"Can I see Tzuyu's medical history?"

"Why?"

"I want to see if she's extremely healthy. I want to know if she'll have a chance to survive."

The nurse clucked her tongue as she raised her eyebrows, passing the clipboard to Sana who immediately took it.

"Well, this is the second time she's been in a car accident."

Sana looked up from the clipboard to look at the nurse. "The second time?"