15; there's nothing i can do [FC]

[filler chapter]

- Chaeyoung -

"You went to Tzuyu's house last night, right?" Mina asked as she placed dishes beside the sink. "Why?"

"Ah, I just wanted to see how she was doing, that's all." I replied, absentmindedly washing the plates. Mina nodded her head and smiled at me.

"So what are you doing tonight then?"

I paused to think. "Nothing much. I'm just gonna stay at home and finish some projects I've been putting off for a long time."

"Such as?" Mina leaned closer, and I felt the warmth of her body close to mine.

"Art. Art projects. That's it." I bluntly replied as I tried to ignore her.

"Can I come?"

I turned around, looking surprised.

"Um. Sure."

She smiled back at me, her gums showing.

A gummy smile. How cute.

"Great!"

"Yeah." I muttered under my breath.

*****

Tzuyu
Chaeyoung!

Me
Yes?

Tzuyu
I'm going out to drink tonight, wanna come?

Me
I'd love to but I have plans
Sorry :////

Tzuyu
Plans?
With who?

Me
Um
Well

Tzuyu
MINA?

Me
no

Me
yes.

Tzuyu
👀😉
go get her girllll

Me
🤨
but ty

Tzuyu
I'll just ask sana then
See ya

Me
:)))))

*****

I threw my phone down onto the sofa, next to my coat.

My house was a mess. There were paint brushes and canvases everywhere! Mina would think I'm a pig!

I quickly shoved all my canvases to one side of the room, and stacked my paintbrushes neatly on top of each other.

"Looks neat enough." I smiled to myself as I placed my hands on my hips. "Mina should be here soon."

I looked over at my pile of paintbrushes and then at a spare large canvas.

A painting date.

That would be nice.

*****

"Hey!" Mina grinned as she walked in. "So what are we doing then?"

I held up two paintbrushes and three cans of paint.

"We're painting." I smiled. "Together."

She took a paintbrush from my hand and brushed her hair back.

"Can't wait."
_________________________________________

Hey guys!

I'd just like to thank you for all the love and support on this story, it means a lot when you guys comment and vote it.

I'm also running out of ideas, so I guess I'll do a Q&A. Comment your questions for whichever character and I'll answer them for you.

I also have two other stories, 'Maybe I still love you', which is a 2yeon fic and 'tattoos together' which is a michaeng fic. Please show these some love as well! I really enjoy writing these ehe.

Anyways, that's it.

See you the next chapter!

- Misomina