10; no

"Filming will finish in about 6 months to 1 year." Dahyun answered the pair who were bombarding her with questions. "Can you two stop glaring at each other, get over yourselves!" She directed to Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

Dahyun facepalmed and sighed, sitting by Sana. "You're happy to film with her, right?"

Sana shrugged her shoulders.

"If I'm fake dating her, then maybe it'll work out. This whole filming experience will be good for my scandals."

Tzuyu nodded in agreement and turned to Dahyun.

"I won't have to kiss her, or do those - you know - scenes?" Tzuyu shivered.

"You will have to kiss her. It is a romance after all. And about those scenes, I'm still deciding whether to add them in or not."

"Please don't." The pair said simultaneously.

"I said I'm still deciding."

Nayeon sighed and leaned back on her chair.

"I won't have to see this one during filming, right?" Nayeon glared at Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. "Yeah, because I obviously want to see you as well." She remarked sarcastically.

Nayeon raised her fists and punched the air, aiming for Jeongyeon.

"Calm down, calm down!" Dahyun screamed. "Can you both get over your breakup? It's been two years! Besides, I don't want to deal with you hags, we have a better thing to talk about. Why can't anyone get along in this damn meeting room?"

"Because it's not my fault she found someone else to hang around with." Jeongyeon scoffed.

"We were just friends!" Nayeon argued. "You're just too afraid to admit that you really loved me, so you let me go."

"Excuse me? I loved YOU?" Jeongyeon barked back.

"I kept on saying 'I love you' but you never said the same thing! You were too hurt after your first breakup."

"Excuse you?" Jeongyeon fumed in her seat. "You were the one who kept on bugging me saying, 'I miss her, I miss her so much.' And I tried to help you get over her. Imagine. We dated for five years and you still couldn't get over your ex. Stupid."

"Who was her ex?" Sana barged in the conversation.

"Sana don't make this worse!" Nayeon yelled out.

Jeongyeon smirked in her seat.

"You really wanna know?"

Sana nodded slowly.

"Jeongyeon, no-"

"Shut up, Nayeon. Sana was bound to know, sooner or later."

"I was bound to know what?" Sana questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"That-"

"JEONGYEON!"

"Her ex was Momo.

"Your best friend."

*********

Sana sat in the backseat of the chair as Nayeon drove. No one spoke a word.

"So filming starts next week." Nayeon coughed. "You've read the script, right?"

Sana ignored Nayeon, facing out the window.

Nayeon looked through her rearview mirror and decided not to say anything. It might just make the situation worse. She turned to the left, and stopped on the roadside.