21; the night

"Tzuyu... I'm...." Sana drunkenly slurred as Tzuyu carried her to the bed. "I'm sorry."

Tzuyu placed her down on the bed as a tear rolled down the blonde's face. "Why are you sorry?"

Sana began to sob as she held onto the other girl's hand. "I'm sorry that you had to defend me. I'm sorry that I've caused so much trouble in your life." Her tears began to flow down, streaming onto the silk-covered bed.

"Shhh, it's alright." Tzuyu whispered as she brushed Sana's hair out of the way. "Please don't cry."

"But," Sana hiccuped. "You deserve better than me. Nari is so pretty, and so talented, and I'm nothing. Why did you choose me?"

Tzuyu stopped for a moment as she stared at Sana's face. Her teardrops like glass stained the bed, and her eyes were shut. Her skin was as pale as a porcelain doll, and her cheeks were as red as a rose.

She didn't know what to say.

She wasn't in love with Sana, but for some reason, Tzuyu felt as if she'd give up the whole world for her. It was as if Sana had some sort of power over Tzuyu, and Tzuyu didn't mind that.

In fact, she liked it.

She liked being with Sana. Sana's bubbly personality and cute style just made Tzuyu feel some sort of way.

But she wasn't in love with Sana.

No way.

"So what's your answer?" Sana asked, her eyes still shut.

"Well, you're my girlfriend, aren't you? I can't pick my ex over my girlfriend." Tzuyu laughed a little as she stood up. "Hold on, I'll go get a change of clothes for you from your wardrobe."

Tzuyu turned around, but stopped when she felt a hand grip onto her wrist. She turned around to look at Sana, who had now opened her puffy eyes.

"Where are you going?" Sana asked.

"Just to get you some clothes, remember?"

Sana nodded. "Alright."

*****

Tzuyu had finished changing Sana, but she was sure not to look at - you know.

Sana had now sunk into the bed, sleeping peacefully. Her eyes were now firmly shut, and her arms were laid by her side.

She was calm.

Tzuyu smiled to herself as she moved a strand of hair from the Japanese's face, and gently placed it down.

"Sleep well." Tzuyu stood up and kissed Sana's forehead.

She looked at the sleeping beauty for a while and smiled, knowing that she was sleeping well.

Tzuyu began to leave the room, and she turned around one last time to see Sana.

As her hand moved to reach the light switch, she heard a small voice.

"Wait." Sana called out. "Please stay."

"I'll be back in the morning, don't worry." Tzuyu replied. "Just get some sleep."

"No." Sana stood up slowly and began to drunkenly make her way over to Tzuyu, who suddenly rushed to her.

Sana tumbled, but was quickly helped up by Tzuyu.

"You idiot, what do you think you're doing?" Tzuyu groaned. "Please go back to bed. You're drunk, and we have to film tomorrow."

Sana shook her head. "Uh uh. You have to stay with me."

"Why should I?" Tzuyu asked as she dragged the blonde back to bed.

"Because you're my girlfriend." Sana smirked.

"Correction: fake girlfriend." Tzuyu carried the blonde and prepared to throw her down onto the bed. "Please co-operate with me. I have to get some sleep too."

"Then sleep with me." Sana mumbled.

Tzuyu froze as she realised what Sana had just said. She shook her head and continued dragging Sana further.

"Not. A. Chance." Tzuyu struggled as she carried the girl over her shoulders and onto the bed. But, she was dragged along with her.

Tzuyu had, once again, landed on top of her.

Sana's scent was like a mix of flowers and alcohol. It was like she was pulling you in, asking for more.

"Sana, let go. I have to go home." Tzuyu argued as Sana held onto her arm.

"I'm not letting you go. Stay with me." Sana pouted.

Tzuyu tried to push Sana away. "But you're drunk, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Sana kept on holding on to the Taiwanese girl until Tzuyu's face was so close to hers. Sana smiled as she licked her lips seductively, leaning closer and closer to Tzuyu.

"Sana, please!" Tzuyu cried out, trying to escape. "You're drunk!"

"And what about it?" Sana smirked as she leaned closer.

Suddenly, Tzuyu's hand slipped, and Tzuyu fell forwards, her lips crashing onto the Japanese's lips.

Tzuyu backed up quickly, but Sana got a hold of her shirt's collar and pulled her in closer.

"Embarassed?" Sana raised an eyebrow as she pulled Tzuyu in.

Tzuyu was frozen, and couldn't move a bit.

Sana's lips met with hers once again, and Tzuyu didn't mind it at all.

Tzuyu pushed Sana back all of a sudden and stood up.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm starting to fall in love with you." Tzuyu stared at the drunk girl. "But you won't remember this. You're drunk, and that's fine by me."

Tzuyu brushed the fringe of the girl away and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, my sleeping beauty."