23; it goes downhill from here

Sana looked over at the clock as the little hand seemed to be moving slowly. She sighed and rested her chin on her hand as she waited for her date to arrive.

Tzuyu entered the small cafe and smiled, waving to the Japanese girl. She walked over to the table and got settled down.

"Nice clothes today." Sana smiled, looking at the other girl's attire.

Tzuyu nodded. "You bought this for me, remember?" She grinned as she leaned over to kiss Sana's cheek.

Sana raised her eyebrow.

"PDA? Wow, Chewy, you've changed a lot, haven't you?" Sana laughed as she held the other girl's hand.

Tzuyu gripped Sana's hand as she looked into her eyes.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad I met you." Tzuyu shyly commented.

"Really? Why?" Sana asked as she leaned in closer.

Tzuyu gulped as she took out something from her bag and let go of Sana's hand.

"You've made me a better person, and I like this new me. I like this new me with you.

"And if possible, I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you."

Sana opened her mouth in shock, covering her mouth with her hands.

Tzuyu knelt down next to Sana as she opened the box.

"Sana, will you-"

*****

Sana's dream was cut abruptly when she awoke with the sound of a beeping machine.

She opened her eyes to find herself in the hospital, sitting on the stool next to Tzuyu's bed.

Tzuyu hadn't woken up yet.

It had been two weeks since she had gotten into the accident.

She hadn't been able to wake up for ages, and Sana was beginning to get worried.

Their filming was postponed, and all the news stations had been bugging Sana daily to get their fair share of gossip.

Should I explain?

Yes, I shall.

-

"Stay safe." Sana called out through the phone as Tzuyu drove through the roads of Seoul.

Tzuyu laughed through the microphone as she looked at a picture of her and Sana hanging on the mirror.

"It's okay. I'll be fine, stop overreacting. I can drive well, you know?" Tzuyu chuckled. "Don't want to lose your girlfriend that quick, huh?"

Sana smiled. "Of course I don't. Stay safe. I love you so much."

Tzuyu's eyes glimmered as she smiled.

"I love you so much too."

"Am I hanging up first?" Sana asked.

Tzuyu nodded, even if Sana couldn't see her. "Yeah, you hang up first."

"Alright then, Nayeon's calling me anyways. Be safe. If you get in a car accident, I won't stop crying for ages."

"What a baby." Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "Why don't you hang up now? You still wanna talk with me, don't you?"

"W-well-"

"That's a yes." Tzuyu laughed.

The call with Sana stopped as she got another call from an unknown number. Tzuyu wrinkled her forehead.