26; this isn't right

Sana paced the room in which Tzuyu was in as she thought to herself about what she should do.

She was confused and hurt.

She didn't know how to end things with Tzuyu, who was in a coma.

She felt as if no matter what she did, Tzuyu would always be hurt by her actions.

Sure, Sana loved Tzuyu but she felt as if things were changing.

Not her feelings, of course, because she still loved Tzuyu. But rather things were changing because their lives were both crashing down by staying together.

First of all, she loved Tzuyu for sure, but it was hard to accept the fact that they were 'fake dating' before, and that it was all a game.

Second, she really did love Tzuyu with all her heart, and she didn't want anymore harm to come to Tzuyu's life and her career.

Worst of all, she didn't want to break both of their hearts, but Sana told herself that it had to be done.

Tzuyu would keep on getting hurt by Sana's careless and reckless lifestyle, and Sana wanted the best for Tzuyu only.

Even if it meant leaving Tzuyu.

"What's up with you?" Mina asked as she stood by the doorway. "I've been here for the past 5 minutes and you haven't noticed me once. What's on your mind?"

Sana looked up at Mina and sighed.

"Have you ever loved a person so much, but you keep on hurting them? And you're tired of them getting hurt by your actions, so you think the only thing you can do is leave them so that you won't cause any more trouble in their life?"

Mina chuckled. "I'm guessing this is about you and Tzuyu, right?"

Sana nodded her head as she sat down.

"Have any advice? What was it like with you and Dahyun?"

Mina gulped.

She had forgotten about her relationship with Dahyun. It had been ages since she last talked about Dahyun with Chaeyoung.

Dahyun and Mina had dated for about two years before calling it quits because Mina had to move back to Japan.

When Mina came back, she saw that Dahyun was already dating someone.

Even if they had broken up already, Mina still had feelings for Dahyun, which continued until she met Chaeyoung.

"Well," Mina began, thinking about it. "We both wanted to stay together, but I knew it wouldn't work. Two completely different cultures and countries, and I was extremely busy in Japan.

We called it quits because we knew it would hurt the both of us. Even when I came back, a part of me wanted to get back with her, but I saw she was already dating someone else.

But she was happy in the end. Isn't that all that matters? If you truly loved the other person, then you would let them go. Holding onto something can suffocate it. Dahyun and I really weren't meant to be.

But I have Chaeyoung now. I'm happy, Dahyun's happy and whoever she's dating now is happy. I think letting go was better for the both of us."

Sana nodded in response to what Mina had just said.

It was too much for Sana to hold on to Tzuyu.

No matter what Sana did, it only seemed to lead into trouble for Tzuyu.

And Sana only wanted what was best for the love of her life.

"What are you thinking now?" Mina asked the older girl.

Sana sat up straight as she looked directly at Mina, not breaking eye contact.

"I need to call someone."

*****

Sana waited in the cafe for someone.

She sat there, wrapping her hands around a hot mug of hot cocoa.

She tapped her feet on the ground as she waited in anticipation for her 'coffee date'. Of course, it wasn't a real date, but she just needed to meet with someone that was important.

Someone who would help with Sana's dilemma and make Tzuyu happy.

She sighed, having second thoughts about this.

Is this really right?

Will Tzuyu really be happy when I leave?

She'll get over me soon, right?

I'm not that important anyways.

These thoughts kept circulating Sana's mind her thoughts wandered off, not even realising her drink was getting cold.

She was so deep in her thoughts that she hadn't even recognised the person in front of her.

"Sana?" The other person asked.

Sana's thoughts were cut abruptly as she looked up and saw her guest.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't see you there, you can sit." Sana smiled nervously.

"Thanks." The girl sat down and got comfy in the opposite chair. "Why did you say we need to talk?"

"Well," Sana started. "I have a feeling you hate me, but that's alright. I'll let you hate me, but I need you to do something special for me."

"This isn't a task right? I'm not gonna sell drugs or do anything illegal?"

"No, of course not." Sana paused. "Unless you want to."

The girl shook her head in response, with Sana taking it as a 'no'.

"Right, well, I know how close you are with Tzuyu-"

"Correction: 'were' close."

"Okay." Sana glared at her. "Anyways, I need to ask a favour from you. And it's really important."

The girl raised her eyebrow in suspicion. "What do you want? Who is involved?"

"Well, it has to do with Tzuyu." Sana paused.

"I know, you said earlier on. But go on." The girl crossed her arms.

"I need you to take care of her. Give her the love she deserves, and make her happy."

"But she loves you-"

"But it'll be better if she loves someone who isn't like me. Which is you. Please help me."

"What's your plan?" The girl asked, wondering what Sana had in store.

"Let's take a walk."

The girl laughed. "How can you trust me, Sana?"

"If Tzuyu trusted you before, then I can too." Sana stood up. "Let's go, Nari."

"Fine. But this had better not be a prank."

Sana rolled her eyes as she walked ahead. "Just keep up."
________________________________________

Hey!

I just realised they only properly dated for 1 chapter and then I added angst so like...

Oops😂

I feel bad they barely got to properly date, but all the more for angst! Loving angst right now!

Anyways,, more & more is twice's new comeback and I'm so excited YES

June 1st everyone😌😌

- misomina💜