29; we are mature

2 Y E A R S L A T E R

Sana stepped out of the plane, wearing her pastel pink stilettos, matching pink skirt and a pink suit to top it all off.

She breathed in the air of the place she had abandoned two years ago.

"Niko, tell mum I arrived. Tell her to stop panicking, it's not good for her heart. Plus she's too overprotective." Sana popped her bubblegum as she strolled ahead with her luggage.

As soon as she had gone through immigration and grabbed her luggages, she noticed the array of photographers and news reporters waiting by the exit.

Of course they would be waiting for her.

It had been 2 years since the 'disappearance' of famous actress Minatozaki Sana, and ever since news had leaked that she was alive and coming back, everyone wanted to know what had happened to her.

Niko tapped her shoulder, and she turned around to face him.

"Would you like to take the private route? We can have the car ready there within two minutes." Niko blankly told her, no expression in his dull brown eyes.

Sana shook her head, giving her luggage to Niko who took it with a straight face.

"No need. I think it's time to face the public now." Sana smirked as she walked towards the chaotic crowd, excited for her new journey.

So what exactly had Sana been up to in the past two years since she had left everything behind?

For starters, she began an underground business, helping wannabe actors, actresses and musicians to begin making money by using her own money that she made through her career.

She also started an orphanage to help kids who didn't have parents, and she had grown close to all the kids.

But she also had kept in touch with Nayeon, Momo and Jihyo, who knew that she was a little lonely and under the weather back in Japan.

The thing was, she hadn't talked to Tzuyu since the day she left.

November 15.

Sana didn't want to remember her name, all she could do was keep her guilt buried inside of her.

She had left Tzuyu, just like that.

Without a trace.

And-

"Sana, over here!"
"How was life?"
"Any new plans?"
"What happened between you and Zhou Tzuyu?!"

The reporters bombarded her with questions as she could only see the flashes of cameras and the clicks of the shutters.

She tried her best to smile at them as she made her way through the crowd, waving a royal hello to everyone. 

Niko followed closely behind, defending Sana from the paparazzi that surrounded her.

Sana remembered how strangling this life was, and she just wanted to go back to Japan. She remembered how everywhere she went, there were always scandals about her, and people thought she was a playgirl, or someone who likes to sleep around.

But Sana wasn't like that at all.

But the reporters wouldn't mention that. They'd only tell the public all the scandals and lies and rumours that they'd assumed were true.

Sana looked back at Niko.

"Can you move them out of the way?" She whispered, and he nodded as he began barging through the crowd, allowing Sana to cover her face and walk past.

As soon as they were out, Sana gasped for air, coughing as she had finally gotten out of the school of fish.

A car stopped in front of them, and Sana saw the face of Nayeon driving the car. Nayeon smirked at the Japanese girl as she motioned for her to get in the car.

Sana smiled as she and Niko got in, and Sana backhugged Nayeon from her seat.

"I've missed you." Sana cried out, as Nayeon stepped on the pedal.

"I know you have. Let's get to your house."

*****

Sana entered her apartment, and was in shock at how it looked the same as it was before.

"Nothing... nothing has changed." Sana muttered to herself, walking on the marble floor.

"We couldn't bear to change it when you left. So here it is, spick and span." Nayeon sat down on the sofa as she turned on the tv. "So have you kept in touch with Nari?"

Sana nodded slightly. "Once every few months. But she'd never say anything about Tzuyu. Although I think Nari and I are slightly friends now."

Nayeon laughed. "Compared to how she hated you before, huh."

Sana chuckled as she sat beside Nayeon and leaned her head on Nayeon's shoulder.

There was a moment of silence before Nayeon spoke up.

"Have any plans of coming back to the industry?"

Sana nodded her head and kept her eyes on the tv.

"If I didn't, I wouldn't be here."

Nayeon laughed as she nodded. "Of course, that was dumb of me to ask."

"Can I ask something?" Sana questioned, turning to Nayeon.

"Go ahead."

"How is... she?"

Nayeon stared straight at Sana.

"From what I've heard, she's been having therapy sessions every week since she woke up. Her mental health isn't stable and her career has been placed on hold. Apart from that, the news hasn't gotten anything about her."

"I see." Sana replied, feeling a sudden pang of guilt.

"Let's move the topic somewhere else. The café maybe?"

"Alright."
__________________________________________

HEY GUYS!

I'm quite sad to say that this is the second to last chapter...

Of this book!

Originally I hadn't planned for it to be two books, but seeing as there's more in store for the two, I couldn't rush their love story, could I?

So I have a second book planned, and I hope you will stay for that book as well!

Anyways, see you at the last chapter!

(Book 2 will come out probably once I've written 3 chapters of it hehe)

Enjoy :))))

- MisoMina💜