5; sunday

Sana entered the small cafe, her eyes scanning the restaurant for the tall brown haired girl.

"Excuse me, ma'am, you seem confused." A shorter girl approached Sana. "Is there anyone in particular that you're looking for?"

Sana nodded her head as she continued looking around.

"Yeah. Have you seen a tall brown haired girl, um-" Sana looked at her name tag. "Chaeyoung. Have you seen her around, Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung nodded her head. "She came in here earlier. Not sure if she's still here though. I'll check upstairs."

She turned around, but stopped when she felt someone grabbing her wrist.

"No, I'll go look for her myself." Sana let go of the small girl's arm and went upstairs.

"Sana." Tzuyu called out from a table in the corner of the top floor. "Sit down." She patted the chair beside her.

"So what did you want to meet me for?" Sana asked as she sat down.

"Well, it's about our whole 'scandal' thing." Tzuyu gulped. "I was thinking that we say..."

"That we say we're actually dating?" Sana chuckled. "I was about to ask you the same thing."

Tzuyu gave a slight smile. "Great minds think alike."

Sana nodded her head as the air was filled with awkward silence. Tzuyu looked out of the window and Sana looked down at her shoes.

There was a small sound of the wind breaking in as the two girls kept quiet, unable to start a conversation.

"So-" Sana began.

"Excuse me." Someone chimed in.

The two girls looked up to see the face of Mina, wearing a uniform.

"Min-" Sana began, but was kicked in the shin by Mina. "Hey!"

"Anyways," Mina slyly grinned. "How can I help you today?"

Tzuyu looked suspiciously at the pair and shook her head.

"Um, I'll just get an iced americano I guess. You don't have any chocolate milk. What about you, Sana?"

Sana scowled as she rubbed her shin. "I'll have the same." She looked up at Mina. "I'll go pay downstairs, if you don't mind. Tzuyu, wait here."

"Sure." Tzuyu raised an eyebrow as she nodded her head.

*********

"What the heck do you think you're doing?!" Sana screeched at the younger. "Are you intentionally trying to spy on my date?"

Mina raised her eyebrows, smiling.

"Date?" Mina cackled. "Can't believe you're going so fast with her, Sana?" She smirked as she poured the cold drink into the cup.

"No! I didn't mean that!" Sana protested.

Mina leaned forwards.

"So what do you mean?"

Sana huffed as she tried to explain, but to no avail. Mina handed over the two drinks and tapped a few buttons on the till.

"That'll be 9,200 won please." Mina looked up at Sana. "Card or cash?"

"Cash." Sana fiddled through her pocket. "Anyways, it's not a date. It's a meeting. Apparently she thinks the same way I do." Sana handed her the money.

"And that is?" Mina quizzed as she placed the money into the till and gathered up change.

"That we release an article about how Tzuyu and I are dating. We keep it going for a while and then once all my scandals have died down, we break it up."